shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome deals on Beverley K!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I am mostly a lurker, but I stumbled upon a web site that has some really great deals on Beverley K jewelry and I wanted to let you all know.

J. Rake Liquidation Sale

I don''t have any experience with this vendor, but if you take a look at the ABOUT US link, it appears as though they are legit but are going out of business...and you can''t beat the prices!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
For example, this bracelet, which has 0.70 ctw in diamonds, is going for $760.50...

bkvinebracelet.jpeg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Nice!
there are a few bangles in he Taylor Avedon section that look very much like one someone in the LIW thread was looking for....now, if i can just figure out who that was...

LS

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Great! Hopefully they can get some goodies at a great price!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
yep. found it in the BWW thread and posted the link there.
thanks
LS

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Nice! I wish the bands were in my size.
7.gif
That sapphire & diamond one is gorgeous!!!

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Uggg... I shouldn''t have gone there! I want the plat/diamond vine ring and the pink sapphire/diamond eternity ring...

Just wasn''t meant to be yet!

Hope someone scoops them up and adores them!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 10:49:17 PM
Author: ladypirate
Nice! I wish the bands were in my size.
7.gif
That sapphire & diamond one is gorgeous!!!

I know! And only $354! The best part about that band is that it''s my size.
9.gif

...off to talk to hubby
2.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 10:36:00 PM
Author: BooBearsMom
For example, this bracelet, which has 0.70 ctw in diamonds, is going for $760.50...
Want! Want! Want!
3.gif
18.gif
30.gif

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 11:02:23 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I.......... love............ them............... thanks for sharing :)

No problem! I thought of all of you when I discovered the site. Hopefully a PSer can scoop up some loot!

(Still working on hubby.
1.gif
)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awesome deals - thanks so much for posting them
1.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, that''s so tempting
27.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
someone help me! I am thinking of making an impulsive purchase. I think my right ring finger is a size 7!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Great deals! Thanks for sharing. So tempting!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 12:24:01 AM
Author: mia1181
someone help me! I am thinking of making an impulsive purchase. I think my right ring finger is a size 7!

Do it! Do it!
36.gif

And then post lots of photos!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Ohhh mia...

Valentine's Day is just around the corner...
2.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
that''s what I told DH!
27.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do it mia! I just made an impulsive ring purchase tonight myself! (I copied cellentani and got myself a dainty band!) So I might as well bring you down with me!
9.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OMG WANT!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Weeeell, it took all my self control to NOT buy this:

yhst-43685694171877_2034_26101868.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I still love that necklace, but I couldn't justify it with my lifestyle (i.e. crappy t-shirts), my necklace grabbing daughter and the fact that I have a certain padparadscha to set in the next couple of months.

So I settled for this for my daughter (looked online and saw them on ebay for $35 as well, but was happy with the $33 and $10 shipping - which comes to $5 each since I bought 2. I got the "S" one for a gift.)

Anyone pinch those bevK snowflake earrings? Those were the deal of the day for sure. I would have bought them, but someone beat me to it!

Thanks BooBearsMom for posting. That was fun. And thank god I'm only out $76 bucks. That could have been very very bad!!!

yhst-43685694171877_2036_9415345.jpg

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 1:59:05 AM
Author: TravelingGal
I still love that necklace, but I couldn''t justify it with my lifestyle (i.e. crappy t-shirts), my necklace grabbing daughter and the fact that I have a certain padparadscha to set in the next couple of months.

So I settled for this for my daughter (looked online and saw them on ebay for $35 as well, but was happy with the $33. I also got an ''S'' one for a gift.

Anyone pinch those bevK snowflake earrings? Those were the deal of the day for sure. I would have bought them, but someone beat me to it!

Thanks BooBearsMom for posting. That was fun. And thank god I''m only out $76 bucks. That could have been very very bad!!!

Glad I could enable.
9.gif

I had lots of fun too, and I was just looking! Unfortunately, hubby said that we need to pay the mortgage instead.
7.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK. It is KILLING me to not buy something. Absolute torture.

John''s got two interviews this week. FRAP!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:08:41 AM
Author: BooBearsMom

Date: 2/7/2009 1:59:05 AM
Author: TravelingGal
I still love that necklace, but I couldn''t justify it with my lifestyle (i.e. crappy t-shirts), my necklace grabbing daughter and the fact that I have a certain padparadscha to set in the next couple of months.

So I settled for this for my daughter (looked online and saw them on ebay for $35 as well, but was happy with the $33. I also got an ''S'' one for a gift.

Thanks BooBearsMom for posting. That was fun. And thank god I''m only out $76 bucks. That could have been very very bad!!!

Glad I could enable.
9.gif

I had lots of fun too, and I was just looking! Unfortunately, hubby said that we need to pay the mortgage instead.
7.gif
Well the BevK plat/sapphire/diamond ring is gone...fess up, who got it?

It was fun to look...thanks for thinking of us and posting. Sorry you couldn''t get something for yourself since you were nice enough to post the link!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK. I couldn't NOT purchase this. If I don't like it I can give it to a niece as a gift and it's there's a possibility that it will be very cute for everyday wear. Costume jewelry would have cost me more. Heck, the chain by itself could have cost me more.

http://www.jrakeliquidationsale.com/shmvkn095300.html

T-gal I adore the pendant for Amelia.

Thank you BooBearsMom.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:27:11 AM
Author: Gypsy
OK. I couldn''t NOT purchase this. If I don''t like it I can give it to a niece as a gift and it''s there''s a possibility that it will be very cute for everyday wear. Costume jewelry would have cost me more. Heck, the chain by itself could have cost me more.

http://www.jrakeliquidationsale.com/shmvkn095300.html

T-gal I adore the pendant for Amelia.

Thank ou BearsMom.
I was debating that one too. I think it might be really cute, as I think the pendant itself is small. I can''t wear any necklace/pendant that isn''t fixed because the clasp ends up at the bottom in a matter of seconds (maybe my neck is crooked?) The one with the black pearl was interesting too. Not my style, but thought about getting it for my mother...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and Gypsy, you will have to post pics when you get it! I wonder though, the way it hangs, if it would "flip"?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It might. I''ll let you know
2.gif
. I actually hope it''s small, I want something simple for everyday. I have no white metal pendants left after the robbery and it''s been driving me nutty. There was an ADORABLE small one at Costco (I mean flat out adorable) over the holidays for $205 bucks and I hesitated. When I went back it was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results