shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome deals on Beverley K!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
hm, can''t seem to add my response.

Just go to their website and check out the about us section.

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:29:48 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Just an update...

I also purchased something through them from ebay. I sent an email through ebay asking for status as it had been 4 days and I had not heard anything. I heard back within 24 hours from Tamarah apologizing and explaining they had a lot of orders come through and that my item had been shipped the day before. She gave me my tracking number and the item arrived today. It''s brand new and very pretty but I am not sure if I love it so I emailed back through ebay asking if she will honor the 7 day refund. That''s where it is at the moment.

So far, I have been very impressed with Tamarah and JRake. I admit, I was nervous that since they''re even selling their furniture, that at any moment they can make a break for it. I''ll keep you guys updated if she will honor the return (I''m not completely sure I want to return it yet, but sent the email asking anyway).

BooBearsMom, did you ever get your gift from them?

Hi TGal!

I emailed Tamarah and told her I didn''t feel right accepting anything.

What did you get on ebay? Do tell!
2.gif

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:37:39 PM
Author: mochi
I can''t seem to find them on ebay, can you list the link?? Thanks!

It looks like all they have left is one watch. Their seller id is j_rake_auctions.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:59:15 PM
Author: BooBearsMom

Date: 2/19/2009 10:29:48 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Just an update...

I also purchased something through them from ebay. I sent an email through ebay asking for status as it had been 4 days and I had not heard anything. I heard back within 24 hours from Tamarah apologizing and explaining they had a lot of orders come through and that my item had been shipped the day before. She gave me my tracking number and the item arrived today. It''s brand new and very pretty but I am not sure if I love it so I emailed back through ebay asking if she will honor the 7 day refund. That''s where it is at the moment.

So far, I have been very impressed with Tamarah and JRake. I admit, I was nervous that since they''re even selling their furniture, that at any moment they can make a break for it. I''ll keep you guys updated if she will honor the return (I''m not completely sure I want to return it yet, but sent the email asking anyway).

BooBearsMom, did you ever get your gift from them?

Hi TGal!

I emailed Tamarah and told her I didn''t feel right accepting anything.

What did you get on ebay? Do tell!
2.gif
you''re a better person than I am.
2.gif

Just a necklace. Not sure if I want to keep it yet...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results