shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome deals on Beverley K!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are some great deals! I wish I had money to spend.

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:04:36 PM
Author: Tamaraht

BooBears Mom,

We think you're pretty awesome. First, because you found a great deal and didn't keep it to yourself. What a great friend! Second, because we love Beverley K and are happy to see pieces going to collectors who LOVE the designs rather than a refinery for meltdown.

We're sad to be closing but happy to help. We wish you could by something that twinkles your eye but since times are tight and we're grateful... something is coming your way on us to show our appreciation for spreading the word about our liquidation sale.

If anyone else has questions, just ask. We've got more pieces that don't have professional photos that we're posting over the course of this week. We had to start liquidating before they went out for photography.

Kind Regards,

Tamarah Black

CEO

J. Rake, LLC

Tamarah,

Oh my goodness, how very sweet of you! Honestly, the lovely ladies on Pricescope came to mind immediately when I saw all of your beautiful pieces for sale, especially the Beverley K ones. I assure you that no one will love and adore these pieces more than the Pricescope members! Although I rarely ever post, I often lurk, and I feel like I've come to know many of them and it makes me happy to know that they are purchasing things they love at such wonderful prices.

Best of luck to you in the future.

BooBearsMom

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:14:40 PM
Author: TravelingGal

BooBears Mom,

We think you're pretty awesome. First, because you found a great deal and didn't keep it to yourself. What a great friend! Second, because we love Beverley K and are happy to see pieces going to collectors who LOVE the designs rather than a refinery for meltdown.

We're sad to be closing but happy to help. We wish you could by something that twinkles your eye but since times are tight and we're grateful... something is coming your way on us to show our appreciation for spreading the word about our liquidation sale..

If anyone else has questions, just ask. We've got more pieces that don't have professional photos that we're posting over the course of this week. We had to start liquidating before they went out for photography.

Kind Regards,

Tamarah Black

CEO

J. Rake, LLC

How cool! I am happy for you boobearsmom! You posted this in the true spirit of pricescope before you even decided what you wanted to buy, which I thought was pretty generous of you.

Congrats!

OK, just have to say this because maybe I'm a bit paranoid about the web and unsavory lurkers, but is there a way boobearsmom can verify her identity to make sure you send the gift to the person who deserves it? Like she has to send you extra pics of her dog or something? Lol...

Oh, and I got notice last night that jrake shipped my little necklaces, so I will post some pics when I get them this week.

Ahh, you're sweet - thanks TravelingGal. I'd be happy to send Tamarah pictures of my little boy (I take every chance I can to show him off!
9.gif
)

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new necklaces!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:48:11 PM
Author: snlee
Date: 2/9/2009 1:14:40 PM

Author: TravelingGal

BooBears Mom,

We think you''re pretty awesome. First, because you found a great deal and didn''t keep it to yourself. What a great friend! Second, because we love Beverley K and are happy to see pieces going to collectors who LOVE the designs rather than a refinery for meltdown.

We''re sad to be closing but happy to help. We wish you could by something that twinkles your eye but since times are tight and we''re grateful... something is coming your way on us to show our appreciation for spreading the word about our liquidation sale. Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss.

If anyone else has questions, just ask. We''ve got more pieces that don''t have professional photos that we''re posting over the course of this week. We had to start liquidating before they went out for photography.

Kind Regards,

Tamarah Black

CEO

J. Rake, LLC

How cool! I am happy for you boobearsmom! You posted this in the true spirit of pricescope before you even decided what you wanted to buy, which I thought was pretty generous of you.

Congrats!

OK, just have to say this because maybe I''m a bit paranoid about the web and unsavory lurkers, but is there a way boobearsmom can verify her identity to make sure you send the gift to the person who deserves it? Like she has to send you extra pics of her dog or something? Lol...

Oh, and I got notice last night that jrake shipped my little necklaces, so I will post some pics when I get them this week.

That''s awesome! Congrats BooBearsMom!

TGal, good idea about having BooBearsMom verify her identity. Can''t wait to see Amelia''s necklace!

Thanks snlee!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I think it is great that Tamarah posted here and even better that she offered to acknowledge BooBearsMom.

I hope she will get a chance to reply to my e-mail - I still don''t know if she ships internationally!!!!!!!!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 3:47:23 PM
Author: cellentani
Tamarah, you and your company are awesome for doing this for BooBearsMom - I love it!!! Yay for BooBearsMom!!! You have to post pics when you get your surprise!! Sorry for all the exclamation points - I swear I don''t really shout all the time, but I am sooo thrilled about this. Can''t wait to get my order either; I got email confirmation of my order, but no shipment notice yet.

Isn''t she great?! What a nice surprise! Very sweet of her.
1.gif

Can''t wait to see pictures of your ring!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2009 4:14:34 PM
Author: BooBearsMom

BooBears Mom,

We're sad to be closing but happy to help. We wish you could by something that twinkles your eye but since times are tight and we're grateful... something is coming your way on us to show our appreciation for spreading the word about our liquidation sale.

Kind Regards,

Tamarah Black

CEO

J. Rake, LLC

Tamarah,

Oh my goodness, how very sweet of you! Honestly, the lovely ladies on Pricescope came to mind immediately when I saw all of your beautiful pieces for sale, especially the Beverley K ones. I assure you that no one will love and adore these pieces more than the Pricescope members! Although I rarely ever post, I often lurk, and I feel like I've come to know many of them and it makes me happy to know that they are purchasing things they love at such wonderful prices.

BooBearsMom
That was so nice of Tamarah! I can't wait until you get your thank you goodie BooBears Mom!

My Bev K vine ring was shipped already. We're all going to have lots of pics to share very soon.

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 6:08:57 PM
Author: gemgirl

BooBears Mom,

Kind Regards,

Tamarah Black

CEO

J. Rake, LLC

Tamarah,

BooBearsMom

That was so nice of Tamarah! I can't wait until you get your thank you goodie BooBears Mom!

My Bev K vine ring was shipped already. We're all going to have lots of pics to share very soon.

That was fast! Congrats on your new ring, it's
30.gif
!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
First of all - THANK YOU boobearsmom for so selflessly posting these incredible finds!

Second - BOO that the "snowflake" earrings have been sold out!
39.gif
I have been wanting those earrings for about 3 years! If you got them and don''t like them, PLEASE don''t return them - I''d be happy to buy them from you!!!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 7:57:03 PM
Author: k9muttlover
First of all - THANK YOU boobearsmom for so selflessly posting these incredible finds!

My pleasure. It''s been fun.

Second - BOO that the ''snowflake'' earrings have been sold out!
39.gif
I have been wanting those earrings for about 3 years! If you got them and don''t like them, PLEASE don''t return them - I''d be happy to buy them from you!!!

Yeah, I think they got snapped up right away. They sure are pretty. I think the pendant is still available though.
27.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh! I really hope i can get something out of this deal. I''m waiting to hear back from Tamarah about a ring. But gosh darn it I''m so mad at myself for missing out.
7.gif
I wish they would update everything with sold out - or just remove it from the site.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock

BooBears Mom,

Kind Regards,

Tamarah Black

CEO

J. Rake, LLC

Tamarah,

BooBearsMom

BooBearsMom, thank you SO much for sharing the link with us!!!

My tourmaline ring has shipped already!
36.gif

Lori

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 8:24:51 PM
Yeah, I think they got snapped up right away. They sure are pretty. I think the pendant is still available though.
27.gif

Uhhhh.... yeah..... I ordered one.
9.gif
2.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Oh man they are already sold out of the vine ring. I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
that ring! I am seriously considering the sapphire and diamond band. Too bad its 1.5 sizes too big to be my wedding ring!

ETA: This is very tempting too!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 9:56:38 PM
Author: loriken214

BooBears Mom,

Kind Regards,

Tamarah Black

CEO

J. Rake, LLC

Tamarah,

BooBearsMom

BooBearsMom, thank you SO much for sharing the link with us!!!

My tourmaline ring has shipped already!
36.gif

Lori

Yeah!
36.gif
Make sure you post lots of pictures!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 10:08:03 PM
Date: 2/9/2009 8:24:51 PM

27.gif

Uhhhh.... yeah..... I ordered one.
9.gif
2.gif

Good girl.
9.gif

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 10:50:13 PM
Author: Clairitek
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
that ring! I am seriously considering the sapphire and diamond band. Too bad its 1.5 sizes too big to be my wedding ring!

I really like that aquamarine ring! That''s a whole lot of ring for only 150 bucks! If you click "Add to cart," it appears as though they don''t have any left though. But who knows, it wouldn''t hurt to ask.

Happy shopping!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
loriken''s ring shipped? Awww, mine hasn''t...
7.gif
Now I''m getting just a teensy anxious.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 11:13:57 PM
Date: 2/9/2009 10:50:13 PM

Author: Clairitek

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I really like that aquamarine ring! That''s a whole lot of ring for only 150 bucks! If you click ''Add to cart,'' it appears as though they don''t have any left though. But who knows, it wouldn''t hurt to ask.

Happy shopping!

Aww yeah same deal with the platinum and diamond ring. Well that just saved me from spending $350 I don''t really need to spend!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
BooBearsMom... You''re so sweet to put this link here for everyone!! I''ve been drooling over all the jewelry.
9.gif

Thank you, again!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 11:09:13 PM
Good girl.
9.gif

My necklace shipped!

I''m still so sad I missed those earrings - what a baby I am! Whaaaa!
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 11:29:06 AM

Date: 2/9/2009 11:09:13 PM
Good girl.
9.gif

My necklace shipped!

I''m still so sad I missed those earrings - what a baby I am! Whaaaa!
39.gif
I can''t wait to see all these things when you all rec them!

I was nervous about buying from this company but I want to see what everyone gets.
9.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 11:39:49 AM
Author: Skippy123
I was nervous about buying from this company but I want to see what everyone gets.
9.gif

I was nervous too, Skippy. I figured since it was under $500 and I was purchasing with a CC, I was pretty safe. I am still tempted to buy that vine bracelet. I don't really have a spare $1600 lying around though.
11.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
When are they going to post more stuff? I''ve emailed Tamarah and got one reply that she was suppose to get back to me this morning - she hasn''t.
7.gif
Dang it.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Apparently, my ring shipped yesterday
36.gif
- I just didn''t get an email until today. So, big sigh of relief.

Hoofbeats, I hope she gets back to you soon, and that you get something fabulous. Do they not have a number you could call?

And hey, are we all going to post separately when we get our stuff, or have a common J.Rake thread?! I thought it might be fun to do one thread, but it''s certainly understandable if people want to have their own. And frankly, some PSers are getting some things that truly warrant their own thread - I saw some mega-fantastic stuff on that sight!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:22:18 PM
Author: fieryred33143
And that is why this website and all of its members are awesome.

I'm *dying* for Feb 27th to roll around to find out if we're having a boy or a girl because once we do I'm going to snag one of these (hopefully if I can convince FI). A few members have these bands and I love them. So beautiful!

Aw Fiery that's so exciting!

I want that blue sapphire one ... but I'm thinking I won't be able to get it sized down enough (if at all). Size 7 to 3.5...doesn't seem likely. So good for my bank account, but so sad - it's such a good deal!

If I knew my mom would wear it I would get it for her (she's a 7) but not her style. If it was all diamonds maybe...

EDIT: Oops also not available anyway.

cocoa

Rough_Rock
I got an email that they shipped the bracelet. Checked the USPS and the status is "processed". Urgh... I was hoping for a "delivered" lol. Hopefully I''ll love it and not having to returned it.
They posted more items under Beverly K
30.gif
30.gif
, but I promised BF no more impulsive purchases, unless here''s a direct quote "a 5-carat stone on sale for $1000" lol

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 6:45:33 PM
Author: cocoa
I got an email that they shipped the bracelet. Checked the USPS and the status is ''processed''. Urgh... I was hoping for a ''delivered'' lol. Hopefully I''ll love it and not having to returned it.
30.gif
30.gif
, but I promised BF no more impulsive purchases, unless here''s a direct quote ''a 5-carat stone on sale for $1000'' lol
Hmm - am I missing something? I don''t see that they posted any new items?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 11:39:49 AM
Author: Skippy123
I can''t wait to see all these things when you all rec them!

9.gif
Yup. For me the proof is in the pudding.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:31:26 PM
Author: hoofbeats95

Date: 2/10/2009 6:45:33 PM
Author: cocoa
I got an email that they shipped the bracelet. Checked the USPS and the status is ''processed''. Urgh... I was hoping for a ''delivered'' lol. Hopefully I''ll love it and not having to returned it.
30.gif
30.gif
, but I promised BF no more impulsive purchases, unless here''s a direct quote ''a 5-carat stone on sale for $1000'' lol
Hmm - am I missing something? I don''t see that they posted any new items?
Maybe cocoa''s talking about the photographs, which were posted late-night Saturday (EST), I think. But yeah, pretty much everything''s gone, just some pendants and the 8" vine bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results