shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome deals on Beverley K!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 10:10:22 PM
Author: hoofbeats95
I wish I could see a side view of that pink tourmaline ring. . . anyone know where I could find it?
Me too, hoofbeats; I''ve been looking all over the internet for a side view, but I can''t find that exact ring anywhere - not even the square halo view. I guess it will be a bit of a surprise. I hate surprises.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Well, I just made an impulse purchase, too.....
30.gif

Lori

yhst-43685694171877_2037_12953138.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
There''s more Bev K stuff up. Please buy it up so I don''t!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks like they bumped the prices up a bit. They must have realized how low they were when pieces started FLYING off their shelves!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What are the chances they''ll still be clearing out stuff next week? Wonder if they will hold peices.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Dang it! I KNEW I should have ordered the tourmaline ring. Shoot. I couldn''t sleep, it''s 3:30 AM and I get up and it''s gone. All the new stuff is gone too. If anyone got that ring and doens''t like it let me know before you send it back!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that platinum and blue sapphire ring-pity it''s gone
7.gif
I love the Bev k pieces.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 1:30:19 AM
Author: loriken214
Well, I just made an impulse purchase, too.....
30.gif

Lori
Yay loriken!! We both got the same ring - we''re twins!!! Can''t wait to see yours/ours... I have no idea what the profile looks like.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I missed out! But for future reference, can those eternity bands be sized down? I hesitated because they only had size 7 for all of the rings! *weeps!*

cocoa

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 4:38:48 PM
Author: Bliss
I missed out! But for future reference, can those eternity bands be sized down? I hesitated because they only had size 7 for all of the rings! *weeps!*
I have the same hesitation and question, Bliss!!!
I had both the ring and the bracelet in my basket but then decided to remove the ring as I''m not sure I can resize it from 7 down to a 4 without ruin the beauty
I hope someone would chime in that I made the "right" decision, lol.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hey, BooBearsMom - did you get anything?? That was such a fantastic sale - I keep checking to see if they''ve listed anything new. Thanks again for sharing such an excellant find!!! I just hope you were able to get a little something after being so good to us.
2.gif
1.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 6:29:24 PM
Author: cocoa

I had both the ring and the bracelet in my basket but then decided to remove the ring as I''m not sure I can resize it from 7 down to a 4 without ruin the beauty
I hope someone would chime in that I made the ''right'' decision, lol.
Me too! Just so we''re not kicking ourselves. *kick* Owie!
41.gif
I was looking at all the eternities for stacking heaven.

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 7:05:27 PM
Author: cellentani
Hey, BooBearsMom - did you get anything?? That was such a fantastic sale - I keep checking to see if they''ve listed anything new. Thanks again for sharing such an excellant find!!! I just hope you were able to get a little something after being so good to us.
2.gif
1.gif

Hi cellentani! No, I didn''t get anything. Hubby said "No more spending!"
1.gif
It''s ok though, a month or so ago he got me the treadmill that I''ve been wanting, so I can''t complain. I''ve got a sweet hubby and an even sweeter pup!
9.gif
I''m a lucky lady. I am glad to see so many people finding stuff they like at such great prices though! I''m going to be on pricescope a lot this week waiting for pictures!

By the way, I LOVE your teeny tiny bands that you recently purchased! They are so dainty, they''re just perfect!

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
I''m really loving those eternity bands... and....hating my tiny fingers right now....
39.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Aww BooBearsMom - Frankly, I could use a treadmill more than another sparkly right now. I fluctuate almost 2 clothing sizes between summer and winter
7.gif
, and while most PSers talk about their fingers being bigger in the summer, mine are always smaller due to weight loss. I'm just so much more active in the summer, and find it really hard to exercise when it's cold outside. I guess I need to do the gym membership.
14.gif

Thanks for your sweet comments on my baguette bands - I'm really only wearing one now, so maybe I'll send the other back?! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pics this week too!! I keep checking that website to see if they've got anything new. I'll even throw stuff into a shopping cart just to check if it's still available; DH had a fleeting moment of shock when he used my laptop and saw the $$$$ subtotal.
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 8:13:25 PM
Author: .Jenevieve.
I'm really loving those eternity bands... and....hating my tiny fingers right now....
39.gif
I think this is the one time I wish I didn't have tiny fingers!

BooBearsMom, sorry you weren't able to get something. It was very nice of you to post this so others could get some great deals!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 8:42:22 PM
Aww BooBearsMom - Frankly, I could use a treadmill more than another sparkly right now. I fluctuate almost 2 clothing sizes between summer and winter
7.gif
, and while most PSers talk about their fingers being bigger in the summer, mine are always smaller due to weight loss. I''m just so much more active in the summer, and find it really hard to exercise when it''s cold outside. I guess I need to do the gym membership.
14.gif

You lucky girl! I find it very hard to exercise outside when it''s warm, and given that it''s warm here about 364 days a year, you know how my exercising is going! Thus the treadmill.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my baguette bands - I''m really only wearing one now, so maybe I''ll send the other back?!

No, don''t send it back! It''s much too pretty to do that!

I''m looking forward to seeing everyone''s pics this week too!! I keep checking that website to see if they''ve got anything new. I''ll even throw stuff into a shopping cart just to check if it''s still available; DH had a fleeting moment of shock when he used my laptop and saw the $$$$ subtotal.
9.gif

Hahaha, that''s funny.
3.gif

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 8:51:07 PM
Author: snlee
Date: 2/8/2009 8:13:25 PM

Author: .Jenevieve.

I''m really loving those eternity bands... and....hating my tiny fingers right now....
39.gif

I think this is the one time I wish I didn''t have tiny fingers!

BooBearsMom, sorry you weren''t able to get something. It was very nice of you to post this so others could get some great deals!

It was my pleasure. I''ve spent many an afternoon drooling over everyone''s beautiful jewelry, so it''s the least I could do!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/8/2009 8:42:22 PM
7.gif
, and while most PSers talk about their fingers being bigger in the summer, mine are always smaller due to weight loss. I''m just so much more active in the summer, and find it really hard to exercise when it''s cold outside. I guess I need to do the gym membership.
14.gif

Thanks for your sweet comments on my baguette bands - I''m really only wearing one now, so maybe I''ll send the other back?! I''m looking forward to seeing everyone''s pics this week too!! I keep checking that website to see if they''ve got anything new. I''ll even throw stuff into a shopping cart just to check if it''s still available; DH had a fleeting moment of shock when he used my laptop and saw the $$$$ subtotal.
9.gif
cellentani, don''t send one back. You''ll kick yourself afterwards! You were lucky enough to get the two at a fantastic price. Keep them both!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/8/2009 6:29:24 PM
Author: cocoa

I hope someone would chime in that I made the ''right'' decision, lol.
It''s really not safe to size any ring down three sizes, even one with a solid shank in back. A good jeweler might recommend sizing an eternity down only a 1/2 size to maybe one full size and that''s if there''s a tiny sizing bar on the back. You can''t manipulate an eternity too much. The integrity of the ring would be compromised and stones would pop out the setting.

Tamaraht

Rough_Rock
We have a side view of that ring available. We''ll try to post it for you later today on the product page.

Kind Regards,
Tamarah
1.gif

Tamaraht

Rough_Rock
BooBears Mom,

We think you're pretty awesome. First, because you found a great deal and didn't keep it to yourself. What a great friend! Second, because we love Beverley K and are happy to see pieces going to collectors who LOVE the designs rather than a refinery for meltdown.

We're sad to be closing but happy to help. We wish you could by something that twinkles your eye but since times are tight and we're grateful... something is coming your way on us to show our appreciation for spreading the word about our liquidation sale.
If anyone else has questions, just ask. We've got more pieces that don't have professional photos that we're posting over the course of this week. We had to start liquidating before they went out for photography.

Kind Regards,
Tamarah Black
CEO
J. Rake, LLC

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:04:36 PM
Author: Tamaraht
BooBears Mom,

We think you're pretty awesome. First, because you found a great deal and didn't keep it to yourself. What a great friend! Second, because we love Beverley K and are happy to see pieces going to collectors who LOVE the designs rather than a refinery for meltdown.

We're sad to be closing but happy to help. We wish you could by something that twinkles your eye but since times are tight and we're grateful... something is coming your way on us to show our appreciation for spreading the word about our liquidation sale.
If anyone else has questions, just ask. We've got more pieces that don't have professional photos that we're posting over the course of this week. We had to start liquidating before they went out for photography.

Kind Regards,
Tamarah Black
CEO
J. Rake, LLC
How cool! I am happy for you boobearsmom! You posted this in the true spirit of pricescope before you even decided what you wanted to buy, which I thought was pretty generous of you.

Congrats!

OK, just have to say this because maybe I'm a bit paranoid about the web and unsavory lurkers, but is there a way boobearsmom can verify her identity to make sure you send the gift to the person who deserves it? Like she has to send you extra pics of her dog or something? Lol...

Oh, and I got notice last night that jrake shipped my little necklaces, so I will post some pics when I get them this week.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
And that is why this website and all of its members are awesome.

I''m *dying* for Feb 27th to roll around to find out if we''re having a boy or a girl because once we do I''m going to snag one of these (hopefully if I can convince FI). A few members have these bands and I love them. So beautiful!

bevkbands.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:14:40 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 2/9/2009 1:04:36 PM

BooBears Mom,

Kind Regards,

Tamarah Black
CEO
J. Rake, LLC

How cool! I am happy for you boobearsmom! You posted this in the true spirit of pricescope before you even decided what you wanted to buy, which I thought was pretty generous of you.

Congrats!

OK, just have to say this because maybe I'm a bit paranoid about the web and unsavory lurkers, but is there a way boobearsmom can verify her identity to make sure you send the gift to the person who deserves it? Like she has to send you extra pics of her dog or something? Lol...

Oh, and I got notice last night that jrake shipped my little necklaces, so I will post some pics when I get them this week.
That's awesome! Congrats BooBearsMom!

TGal, good idea about having BooBearsMom verify her identity. Can't wait to see Amelia's necklace!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:22:18 PM
Author: fieryred33143

I''m *dying* for Feb 27th to roll around to find out if we''re having a boy or a girl because once we do I''m going to snag one of these (hopefully if I can convince FI). A few members have these bands and I love them. So beautiful!
I think that''s a beautiful band to represent the birth of your child. However, if you''re hoping to get one of these bands at a great price, I don''t think they have anymore available. If you try and add it to your cart it says not available.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:55:18 PM
Author: snlee

Date: 2/9/2009 1:22:18 PM
Author: fieryred33143

I think that''s a beautiful band to represent the birth of your child. However, if you''re hoping to get one of these bands at a great price, I don''t think they have anymore available. If you try and add it to your cart it says not available.
OH man I was fearing that would happen!! I know that overstock has similar rings but just not Bev K.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Tamarah, you and your company are awesome for doing this for BooBearsMom - I love it!!! Yay for BooBearsMom!!! You have to post pics when you get your surprise!! Sorry for all the exclamation points - I swear I don''t really shout all the time, but I am sooo thrilled about this. Can''t wait to get my order either; I got email confirmation of my order, but no shipment notice yet.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 12:54:23 PM
We have a side view of that ring available. We''ll try to post it for you later today on the product page.

Kind Regards,
Tamarah
1.gif
Really?? That would be wonderful! I''ll keep checking your site; thanks very much for doing that for us.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 7:49:34 AM
Author: gemgirl

cellentani, don''t send one back. You''ll kick yourself afterwards! You were lucky enough to get the two at a fantastic price. Keep them both!
I know, I know, gemgirl. I keep telling myself the same thing - it was a great price, I''ll never find another one exactly like it, etc. Since there''s a 30-day policy, I''m going to give myself at least another week to decide. Also, I just got the inside of my silver eternity ring shaved down (same one that''s in my pics), so it''s much more comfortable to wear. Maybe I''ll be more likely to wear them all together now.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results