shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome deals on Beverley K!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:46:32 AM
Author: Gypsy
It might. I''ll let you know
2.gif
. I actually hope it''s small, I want something simple for everyday. I have no white metal pendants left after the robbery and it''s been driving me nutty. There was an ADORABLE small one at Costco (I mean flat out adorable) over the holidays for $205 bucks and I hesitated. When I went back it was gone.
Well, if you like the one you just bought, you''ll have saved $150 bucks!

I went to the LaurenK website and I like a lot of her necklaces.

This site is not good for the wallet. Thank god I''ve managed to survive relatively unscathed over the last 4 years!!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:27:11 AM
OK. I couldn''t NOT purchase this. If I don''t like it I can give it to a niece as a gift and it''s there''s a possibility that it will be very cute for everyday wear. Costume jewelry would have cost me more. Heck, the chain by itself could have cost me more.

http://www.jrakeliquidationsale.com/shmvkn095300.html

T-gal I adore the pendant for Amelia.

Thank you BooBearsMom.

You''re more than welcome. Hubby says I''m stirring up trouble.
1.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
2.gif
. I actually hope it''s small, I want something simple for everyday. I have no white metal pendants left after the robbery and it''s been driving me nutty. There was an ADORABLE small one at Costco (I mean flat out adorable) over the holidays for $205 bucks and I hesitated. When I went back it was gone.
I do this all the time! Damn indecisiveness! Might happen to me again tonight!
Very cute though gypsy!

I''m not telling what I want to buy because DH wants me to wait until tomorrow to buy for some reason. Maybe he thinks I will forget?
3.gif

I actually have a couple of things in mind since I have no idea the budget he will give me!
27.gif

Ah one day I will let him pick something out for me for a holiday. I always seem to find something I want right before.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:55:33 AM
Author: mia1181

2.gif
Very cute though gypsy!

I''m not telling what I want to buy because DH wants me to wait until tomorrow to buy for some reason. Maybe he thinks I will forget?
3.gif

I actually have a couple of things in mind since I have no idea the budget he will give me!
27.gif

Ah one day I will let him pick something out for me for a holiday. I always seem to find something I want right before.
buy it tonight! you can return it within 7 days if you change your mind.
11.gif

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:51:17 AM
Author: TravelingGal

2.gif

This site is not good for the wallet. Thank god I''ve managed to survive relatively unscathed over the last 4 years!!

I like to think of it this way too. Gypsy didn''t spend $50, but rather she saved $150!

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:55:33 AM
Author: mia1181

2.gif

Very cute though gypsy!

3.gif

27.gif

Tomorrow meaning Saturday, or tomorrow meaning Sunday? Because it''s now Saturday, in the wee hours, but it''s Saturday.
27.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 3:04:37 AM
Author: BooBearsMom

2.gif

I like to think of it this way too. Gypsy didn''t spend $50, but rather she saved $150!
ROFLMAO; uh huh. Let me see how that well that works on John
20.gif

I REALLY REALLY want two other items on that site. Not gonna get them, but man... the temptation. I consider myself very lucky to have been able to resist MOST temptations this site has stirred up over the years.

BTW Mia... it''s tomorrow.
11.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 3:15:13 AM

Date: 2/7/2009 3:04:37 AM
Author: BooBearsMom

2.gif

ROFLMAO; uh huh. Let me see how that well that works on John
20.gif

I REALLY REALLY want two other items on that site. Not gonna get them, but man... the temptation. I consider myself very lucky to have been able to resist MOST temptations this site has stirred up over the years.

BTW Mia... it''s tomorrow.
11.gif
Some of the names I didn''t know, so it took me awhile because I had to research them to see if it really was a bargain.

Come on Gypsy, if the items aren''t unreasonable, I say get them! Cause you work really hard and might as well buy them now online, while you''re on your OWN web surfing time. Hee!!
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know adorable right, little secret ruby?

Yeah, T-gal it's Friday at 12:33 am, if there is ANY time that's mine, this is it, right. LOL. God that thread ticked me off. Could ya tell???

No I can't get the item I like (it's down to one now, someone got the other one already). Too much uncertainty right now, unfortunately. If my darned Regina B earrings from the wedding had sold, it would be a different story though.
11.gif

Honestly, though if I had the budget... I'd Christmas shop for next year. I could get all 7 of our nieces done, and John's mom.

T-gal I really like that black pearl pendant. It's very simple and elegant. I'd get my mom's birthday out of the way too, for that matter. And I'd be SAVING money... hahahahahahahaha
22.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow...those prices are amazing for Beverly K jewelry! I want one of those bracelets!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn it, the snowflake B. K. earrings are sold out!
29.gif
I''ve never pricing like this before; extremely dangerous for the wallet.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Almost all the BK stuff is sold out
7.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 8:43:31 AM
Author: Chrono
29.gif
Chrono, check again, the snowflake earrings are still available. I just ordered myself the platinum and diamond vine band.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry, I''m sorry!
emembarrassed.gif
The earrings are still listed but they won''t go into the shopping cart. I guess they are sold out.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Are we sure they are legitimate? Gypsy did you order online?

36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Gemgirl....

I have my eye on something too. Did you order online? I worry it is too good to be true?

30.gif
33.gif
30.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I did a little lookie-loo on Pearlmans and the vine ring there looks like this (18kt not Plat):
#1 http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/147PP1/

It has comparative stats to the J. Rake ring here:
#2 http://www.jrakeliquidationsale.com/bkpr161dd-7.html

But that ring looks more like this Bev. K.(18kt not Plat 5mm not 4mm):
#3 http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/46PP1/

Does J. Rake have the wrong picture up? I would regret ordering the 4mm vine ring (#2) expecting the one pictured to arrive and actually get the 4mm version posted on Pearlmans (#1) which is much simpler.

I am not a Bev. K expert - can anybody else chime in here?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 10:36:55 AM
Author: Steel
I did a little lookie-loo on Pearlmans and the vine ring there looks like this (18kt not Plat):
#1 http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/147PP1/

It has comparative stats to the J. Rake ring here:
#2 http://www.jrakeliquidationsale.com/bkpr161dd-7.html

But that ring looks more like this Bev. K.(18kt not Plat 5mm not 4mm):
#3 http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/46PP1/

Does J. Rake have the wrong picture up? I would regret ordering the 4mm vine ring (#2) expecting the one pictured to arrive and actually get the 4mm version posted on Pearlmans (#1) which is much simpler.

I am not a Bev. K expert - can anybody else chime in here?
I suspect that there have been more Beverley K. styles than just what we see on Pearlman''s site now. Designers constantly tweek styles to create new versions in different carat weights.

The jrake people have a seven day return policy, and I can tell you from personal experience that I know whether I like something and I know if I''m keeping something as soon as I open the box. It will take me zero point eight seconds to decide! The ring is platinum and that in itself is worth something. Frankly, I''m not a micro pave'' chick, I really bought it because I like the style (flowers and vines are one of my favorite motifs), it''s platinum and I''ve been pricing engraved palladium bands for a few months and they''re more expensive than $300.- for what I wanted.

They ship in two to three days and it''s travelling from PA to NY. I should have it by the end of the week. We''ll see.....

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, thanks for posting this fabulous p*rn site!!
30.gif
I have to stay out of this thread, really, I do. I would have ordered a bunch of stuff, but I''ve allocated my jewellery budget elsewhere, and can''t change it now.
39.gif

I can''t really justify another ring, but oh, the bracelets and earrings were so very tempting! sigh.
3.gif

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 9:35:50 AM
Author: gemgirl
Date: 2/7/2009 8:43:31 AM

Author: Chrono

29.gif

Chrono, check again, the snowflake earrings are still available. I just ordered myself the platinum and diamond vine band.

Yeah!
36.gif
Good for you! It''s so beautiful! Please post photos when you get it.

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 12:22:55 PM
Author: lyra
Okay, thanks for posting this fabulous p*rn site!!
30.gif
I have to stay out of this thread, really, I do. I would have ordered a bunch of stuff, but I''ve allocated my jewellery budget elsewhere, and can''t change it now.
39.gif

I can''t really justify another ring, but oh, the bracelets and earrings were so very tempting! sigh.
3.gif

You''re very welcome. It''s fun, isn''t it? But the temptation is overwhelming. It''s just downright killing me! Hubby already said no to the vine bracelet, but I''m still trying to talk him into something less expensive. Bad BooBearsMom, bad girl!
27.gif

I really hope someone snatches up that bracelet! It is beyond gorgeous and the price is incredible.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I was eying the BK snowflake earrings last night too. A deal for sure! I had to restrain myself though because I probably won''t wear them that much.

Those of you who bought stuff, please post pictures! I''d love to see!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like every last Bev K is gones-ville. I went back to think about the bracelet........ no dice!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 2:44:44 PM
Author: snlee
I was eying the BK snowflake earrings last night too. A deal for sure! I had to restrain myself though because I probably won''t wear them that much.

Those of you who bought stuff, please post pictures! I''d love to see!
...not really here back in this thread.... Those snowflake earrings were what I most desired too. I do hope someone here actually got a pair. I would really love to see them.
25.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Yay - I got one!!!
9.gif
9.gif
It''s a pink tourmaline Beverly K, platinum, with .39tcw diamonds!!! I''m so excited - it''s nearly 75% off!! By the way, the site doesn''t list Beverly K separately like the other designers, but if you follow BooBearsMom''s original link, you can find what they have listed. Even so, a lot of the pieces are sold out - you find that out when you try to put it in your cart.
7.gif

beverlyk pink tourmaline ring.jpg

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could see a side view of that pink tourmaline ring. . . anyone know where I could find it?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I am SO glad I''m poor right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results