shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome Cushion Pink Tourmaline from Gary Braun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get a Nikon Coolpix S220!! hehehehehe
11.gif

I hope you can get some better photos soon Lori!! I can only see a fuzzy red square.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LORI, I love it. The color is a little more salmon than I thought from the pic from Garry, but I LOVE that color. It''s just stunning.

BTW... I was asking Leslie today for setting ideas for a rhodolite my husband bought me and she showed me a lovely setting, it''s a little unusual but I loved it, and it wouldn''t work for my stone (my stone is too dark for a bezel, it''s a sentimetal stone bought before I knew anyting about gems). But, I just realized that it might work for yours. I don''t know if I can share the pic she sent me though. Hmm. I''m sure you can email her and ask about the Bezel setting Gypsy loved today though.

Anyway I LOVE the stone. It reminds me of WATERMELON and it''s the perfect summer color! What do you think of it?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lesley. Lesley. I can''t spell.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING - absolutely fabulous color
30.gif
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 11:47:10 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Get a Nikon Coolpix S220!! hehehehehe
11.gif

I hope you can get some better photos soon Lori!! I can only see a fuzzy red square.
Guess what I bought last night....online, of course! An aqua green Nikon Coolpix S220.....OK TL....I did it....now, please be patient with me while I learn how to use the thing once I receive it.
11.gif

Lori

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL might be patient but I''m anxious. I''ll start bugging you for pictures in about a week.
31.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well your photo is blurry, glad you ordered a new camera. How does the cut look in person, can you really see all of the facets?

I''m waiting for more photos before I can comment on the stone itself.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I second Gypsy''s Caleb Meyer suggestion. His stuff is gorgeous!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 3:41:11 AM
Author: loriken214

Guess what I bought last night....online, of course! An aqua green Nikon Coolpix S220.....OK TL....I did it....now, please be patient with me while I learn how to use the thing once I receive it.
11.gif

Lori
YAY!!! Can''t wait to see your stones close up and personal.
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!!!

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Looks like a really nice stone, I really want to see these pictures..

Square cushions are one of my personal favorites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results