shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR set by BGD

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! The plain shank with the halo is perfect. And your AVR is beautiful :love: :love: :love:

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
woofmama,thanks
I chose plain shank because I am rough with my hands ,dont want any melee falling off !

TXJewel

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring. Really like the halo with plain shank...haven't seen many of those IRL.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
That is beyond pretty.

Man, those AVR's are sure making me rethink my EC. :mrgreen:

Maybe some day...

Is that the kozibe effect (is that what it's called?) in the shot with the box? Well, whatever, sure is purdy

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Its gorgeous!! wow I love those AV Rounds, maybe even a teeny bit more than the AVCs, I love the really pretty faceting like a flower, and I love plain shank halo's, I also LOVE warm colours, I think a K is perfection, congrats, enjoy wearing her!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Really gorgeous!! I always thought a J/K/L AVRs/AVC's with halo melee would look superb ... and this is just another beautiful example. :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. The plain shank looks great - I think due to the intricacy of the head and the facets of the stone itself. Good job!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
I have a new found love for AVR's and yours is just stunning! :love:

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Your ring looks fantastic! I love the halo with the AVR :love:

AVRs just makes my heart go pitter patter :cheeky: I think it's the lovely flower pattern of the faceting in the center of the diamond :lickout:

Congratulations :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results