shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR, different lighting, IRL.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the colouring in your second shot above - love that warm vanilla tone!

D

Deactivated member 42515

So question, what kind of lighting have you noticed the pastel flashes happen the most?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hey PA-C, I was wondering if there is a way for me to see those real life videos! I know you can't post them here so I was trying to think of a way to see them. Do you know how? I've watched Jon's videos over and over but I would love love love to see your's!

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
YayTacori|1330563828|3137844 said:
So question, what kind of lighting have you noticed the pastel flashes happen the most?

i would have to say that i notice it most when it is cloudy outside or when i am in front of the venetian blinds and they are closed so it's not direct sunlight. also, it depends on what is in the background. for instance, i have a really colorful shower curtain and if i stand with my back to it and the diamond facing it, my ring with pick up all the colors and it looks amazing :)

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
YayTacori|1330935162|3140953 said:
Hey PA-C, I was wondering if there is a way for me to see those real life videos! I know you can't post them here so I was trying to think of a way to see them. Do you know how? I've watched Jon's videos over and over but I would love love love to see your's!

oh man, i wish i knew how to do that. i'm sure there is probably some way on youtube but i am not at all savvy enough to know how to do that. maybe i could try to figure it out and i could post a link, although i can't make any promises. i know that i have attempted to email things like videos and gmail always yells at me that the files are too large and can't be sent. grrrr. you would think gmail would be adept at sending large files by now. hmmmm.... if anyone has suggestions, that'd be awesome and appreciated! :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yes it would be awesome! :) the shower curtain trick sounds amahhhhzing!
So, I'm sorry I am bombarding you with questions but your diamond is so similar to my criteria. I am leaning towards a J color.... how do you like it? Can you see the warmth? Or does it face up white most of the time?

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
YayTacori|1331015692|3141624 said:
So, I'm sorry I am bombarding you with questions but your diamond is so similar to my criteria. I am leaning towards a J color.... how do you like it? Can you see the warmth? Or does it face up white most of the time?

haha, no worries about the questions! honestly, i very rarely see warmth (such as that which you see in the mall pictures - although, to be fair, I have to say that i've seen pictures on here of D/E/F diamonds that face up poorly in not-too-flattering lighting). it always faces up quite white and, like i've mentioned before, it even looks like it is glowing at times. if you are considering a J, i would absolutely say to go with it because i think it's perfect! :bigsmile:

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
YayTacori|1331015692|3141624 said:

I figured out youtube! So, here are the links to my videos (if PS admin allows the posting of such things...guess I'll give it a whirl and see if it works):

**edited by moderator. Apologies, but we do not allow personal video posting on PS at this time**

Hope you enjoy :)

lapelirroja

Shiny_Rock
Love the vids (though I fear they may be gone next time I check this post)!

I think J diamonds go incredibly well with Vatche :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Awesome! Thanks! Just in case I saved all of them!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great videos! Your stone seems to be lit from within.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love this thread! Thanks for posting all the awesome pictures . AVR's are just gorgeous. You really have a beautiful stone. GOG is at the top of my list when I get my upgrade. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results