shape
carat
color
clarity

Average price of Titanium ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Boloh

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

Now that I''ve selected my diamond (many thanks to those who gave me their expert advice on what to look for in the perfect diamond =) ), I''ve set my eyes on getting a ring to match it.

I''ve decided to get a Titanium ring since although expensive, its color seem to stay when compared to white gold.

Having said that, what is the average price for a Titanium ring? I just don''t want to get ripped off here.

Thanks,
Paul

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
DH got a Tungsten ring instead of Titanium after we looked into them. The Titanium is definitely light-weight, but it scratches easily. (a friend has had his less than a year and it looks terrible) The Tungsten-Carbide is heavier, but DH has had it for about six months and it doesn't have a scratch on it. The prices Tungsten and Titanium prices seem comparable.

And, to answer your question, most of the Titanium rings we looked at were around $300. Some were only around $200 if they were just plain.

ETA- we looked at jewelry stores instead of online because they had some really great warranties. (like, if the ring can't be sized, but your ring size changes, they would exchange for the correct size. (lifetime warranty))

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
We got my DH a titanium band at a maul store for $100. After 4 years its very scratched, but he loves it. I have a tungsten band I bought on ebay for less than $40, and it''s great! They''re heavy, and can stand just about anything and still look perfect.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have seen them on amazon and ebay for $75 and under
1.gif
I been looking at them for my hubby
2.gif

gulliverseyes

Rough_Rock
I have a titanium watch, it has scratched far worse than any watch I''ve ever owned, and I have well over a dozen. I would stay away.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Titanium rings can run from under $100 to three to four hundred, depending on the quality and the design and whether or not it has any inlay work. While they are harder than gold they will scratch and can be refinished by the vendor, usually for no charge. Just for informations sake, titanium is the strongest metal and is completely hypoallergenic, it will NOT react with your body in any way.

If buying from the internet, be sure to check the guarantee, they can range from free replacement for fingers changing size or any other damage, to a fee of thirty to fifty dollars for needing replacement.

Many men love the fact that the titanium rings are so light that it almost feels as if they have nothing on, other men love the heft of tungsten, the heaviest and hardest metal as it almost feels like you are wearing a club.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results