shape
carat
color
clarity

AVC reset with David Klass

thum12.gif
Always preview your post though before you hit reply. A lot of these little cuties have quit working, and you end up with a red x. :devil:
martini.gif
Thanks @Ellen !!

Lovely and romantic.:kiss2: Can’t wait for hand shots.

Ooooh, this is just SO PRETTY!

Beautiful setting and stone!

oh wow! how gorgeous and feminine. I love it.

Oooh this is SO pretty! :love: Look at those prongs :appl: Can't wait to see hand shots!

So beautiful! :love: Both bands look gorgeous with your new ring!

It's absolutely gorgeous and looks beautiful you! Just all round perfect! :love:

wowwwww this ring blows me away! it is so so so stunning, i'd love to see any and all pics! congrats and wear it in good health (:

He did a beautiful job on your ring. It looks perfect on your hand :kiss2:

Thank you all for the compliments. Both bands were also made by David. He does such beautiful work.

Wowowowow. This is just. Delicate. and feminine. and stunning. :kiss2: The engraving work is just perfection, without lending any kind of heaviness or overwhelming stone. I'm so so in love.

If you bought this stone recently, I think it is actually an AVC I was considering purchasing! If so, I'm SO glad that it went into this masterpiece!

Also, it looks just meant to be with that first wedding band. Both are gorgeous, of course, but I have never seen anything quite like that first one :)

Wowowowow. This is just. Delicate. and feminine. and stunning. :kiss2: The engraving work is just perfection, without lending any kind of heaviness or overwhelming stone. I'm so so in love.

If you bought this stone recently, I think it is actually an AVC I was considering purchasing! If so, I'm SO glad that it went into this masterpiece!

Also, it looks just meant to be with that first wedding band. Both are gorgeous, of course, but I have never seen anything quite like that first one :)

I have had the diamond for about 4 years and I bought it second hand. It must be similar to the one you were looking at. We do have similar taste though.

I agree with you on the bands, the first one looks perfect with it.

Thanks for the compliments.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP