Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

yogijen

Rough_Rock
I purchased a vintage Cartier Trinity from TheRealReal and I wanted to get your opinion on the authenticity, since TRR has been known to be fooled by fakes in the past.

I've looked at other Trinity rings and haven't seen the pentagon-shaped 'SAOE 750' makers mark before. Can someone please chime in and help me verify if it is real or fake? Thank you in advance!

IMG_9472.jpg IMG_9474.jpg IMG_9476.jpg IMG_9467.jpg IMG_9468.jpg IMG_9469.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope so but i know nothing of these except me get soooo many threads like this
some turn out to be fakes
some people get lucky
Honestly it puts me off every buying any Cartier ring pre-loved

let me bump this for you
I hope you are one of the lucky ones and you got a great deal

yogijen

Rough_Rock
I hope so but i know nothing of these except me get soooo many threads like this
some turn out to be fakes
some people get lucky
Honestly it puts me off every buying any Cartier ring pre-loved

let me bump this for you
I hope you are one of the lucky ones and you got a great deal

Thanks for the bump! =)2

You would think buying from a reputable website like TheRealReal would give you more peace of mind than a seller on eBay, but sadly not always the case!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the bump! =)2

You would think buying from a reputable website like TheRealReal would give you more peace of mind than a seller on eBay, but sadly not always the case!

I hope so
i don't want you to have been duped

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
No idea but I have one that is ten years old bought from the London store and it doesn't have that mark on it, plus there is a space between the letters and numbers on the serial number. It doesn't mean its a fake, it just means its different to one that was bought at the time. How old is it meant to be?

yogijen

Rough_Rock
No idea but I have one that is ten years old bought from the London store and it doesn't have that mark on it, plus there is a space between the letters and numbers on the serial number. It doesn't mean its a fake, it just means its different to one that was bought at the time. How old is it meant to be?

I don't know how old it is supposed to be. All I know is that Cartier Trinity rings without the Cartier engraving on the outside are considered vintage.

There's a couple of Trinity rings with the same type of pentagon-shaped makers mark engraving as mine on TRR. Not sure if this means they are all real or all fake...

Does the box look real to you? I've only seen boxes with notched corners. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results