shape
carat
color
clarity

Aussies who have bought from Whiteflash?

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I am getting closer to making my purchase form Whiteflash and I am a bit nervous about the whole wire transfer experience. I also know that there will be GST to pay on my end. I would love to hear form Australian PSers who have bought form Whiteflash, how was your experience? Do you have any advice or words of wisdom?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t bought from WF, but other vendors that are mentioned on here that are in the USA.

They are reputable companies, and one of the sponsors I believe of this great site. So, I do not believe these sponsors will do wrong by you.

What specifically are you worried about? The money transfer itself?

Yes/ the first few times, I must admit I was worried as I didn’t know the process of the international bank transfer.

I used ozforex and others here have used other companies. They are all good from what I read.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I haven’t bought from WF, but other vendors that are mentioned on here that are in the USA.

They are reputable companies, and one of the sponsors I believe of this great site. So, I do not believe these sponsors will do wrong by you.

What specifically are you worried about? The money transfer itself?

Yes/ the first few times, I must admit I was worried as I didn’t know the process of the international bank transfer.

I used ozforex and others here have used other companies. They are all good from what I read.

Yes I guess I just worry that I might mess something up with the transfer. I'm definitely confident as far as Whiteflash's reputation and professionalism, they have been wonderful to deal with. I will look into Ozforex, thank you! :)

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Remind them you are shopping from Australia and ask them to double quality check. Better, ask for close up photos of the finished product from multiple angles for approval before shipping.
This is for both parties' benefit.
Neither you or WF wants to deal with return shipping, extra cost/time and hassle dealing with custom clearance and documentation if there is any issue with craftmanship.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock

Thank you :) Seems pretty straight forward!

Remind them you are shopping from Australia and ask them to double quality check. Better, ask for close up photos of the finished product from multiple angles for approval before shipping.
This is for both parties' benefit.
Neither you or WF wants to deal with return shipping, extra cost/time and hassle dealing with custom clearance and documentation if there is any issue with craftmanship.

That's a great idea thank you! :)

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @sugarcloud, it was a few years ago now, but I've bought from Whiteflash via a wire transfer and it was a completely trouble free transaction. Whiteflash were aware that I was in Australia and they prepared all the necessary paperwork. Once the ring arrived in Aus, I was contacted by customs to pay the GST, which you can do over the phone. Then my ring arrived - it was that easy! Whiteflash are a reputable and very experienced company, especially when it comes to international purchases - they run a tight ship and will make your purchase as stress free as possible from their end. Good luck!

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Hi @sugarcloud, it was a few years ago now, but I've bought from Whiteflash via a wire transfer and it was a completely trouble free transaction. Whiteflash were aware that I was in Australia and they prepared all the necessary paperwork. Once the ring arrived in Aus, I was contacted by customs to pay the GST, which you can do over the phone. Then my ring arrived - it was that easy! Whiteflash are a reputable and very experienced company, especially when it comes to international purchases - they run a tight ship and will make your purchase as stress free as possible from their end. Good luck!

That's wonderful to hear, thank you!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results