shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage Rounds

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Love Love the video were it's reflecting the walls. You picked a beautiful diamond and it suits your pretty hand!
Which lab was it certified by and would you mind to share the diameter?

Bluery

Rough_Rock
It was IGI and I will look at the cert to get it for you later! And thank you!

Love Love the video were it's reflecting the walls. You picked a beautiful diamond and it suits your pretty hand!

Last edited:

Bluery

Rough_Rock
Awesome I will! Thank you!
Wowee Zowee!!! Try shooting it with the light from your microwave. My old OEC's go crazy in that light. Simply perfect! Enjoy!!

Bluery

Rough_Rock
It’s 8.57-8.62

Bluery

Rough_Rock
Sorry, kind of threadjacking, but here’s one more where I managed to catch some of its colorful flashes. I love that it looks different literally everywhere depending on light and surroundings

muesli

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, kind of threadjacking, but here’s one more where I managed to catch some of its colorful flashes. I love that it looks different literally everywhere depending on light and surroundings

It's so pretty!!! I love your set, did you get the setting from AV aswell?

Bluery

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Yes, I did, it’s his classic AV solitaire, not the 2.0, the original one, in platinum. It’s the perfect weight, love the band thickness, or thinness I suppose haha it’s 2mm, and the stone height is just right.

It's so pretty!!! I love your set, did you get the setting from AV aswell?

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
I love it so much. I can’t even begin to explain the sparkle. I just posted this and one more pic in the MMD SMTB. It ended up being 2.52ct, D, VVS1. Jon at AV is freaking amazing!

Congratulations and that is such a beautiful ring! I LOVE it!

Thank you for sharing as it helps me know better what I want :) :) :)!

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock

I needed to say "thank you" to you for posting your TOO DIE FOR stone from Jonathan at AV.

I opted for his less expensive moissanite in an 8.5mm H&A cut, and OMG, I am SO happy. Jonathan is SO great and I was a bit stunned when I saw my stone. Someday, maybe a lab diamond for me, but for now, I am grateful you showed me what August Vintage can do.

Enjoy your ring and know you really helped me take the plunge!

Bluery

Rough_Rock
I’m so happy for you!! Have you posted it in the fabulous fashion jewelry section? I’ll look for it! Johnathan is amazing and his standards are the highest. I don’t make big jewelry purchases often, but I’m still over the moon about my ring and will only ever go to him in the future!

I needed to say "thank you" to you for posting your TOO DIE FOR stone from Jonathan at AV. I opted for his less expensive moissanite in an 8.5mm H&A cut, and OMG, I am SO happy. Jonathan is SO great and I was a bit stunned when I saw my stone. Someday, maybe a lab diamond for me, but for now, I am grateful you showed me what August Vintage can do.

Enjoy your ring and know you really helped me take the plunge!

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
I’m so happy for you!! Have you posted it in the fabulous fashion jewelry section? I’ll look for it! Johnathan is amazing and his standards are the highest. I don’t make big jewelry purchases often, but I’m still over the moon about my ring and will only ever go to him in the future!

No, I didn't do that, and I'm having the stone mounted now locally, so I'll head over to that section when I get it back in a week or so.
I had moissanite stones before that I loved, but Jonathan takes it to another level!
Yes, I have to give my wallet a break, but I would love to buy from him & Vicki again :).

foodie100

Rough_Rock
Just lovely! thank you for sharing the video...it sparkles just beautifully! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results