shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage Rounds

Sponsored By:

Lessics

Shiny_Rock
@Dinky89484 ask him about a round brilliant. But as of now he offers a custom cut august vintage style. Which is a repro cut of an old european cut. But Jonathan from August Vintage can and will answer all your questions!

Bluery

Rough_Rock
How does this work? You just give him size and he promises an ideal cut?
Yes, he gives a promised tight range of size, color, clarity, and they’re all held to strict standards of ideal cut quality to be called “August Vintage.” So mine, based on the crystal they procured to cut mine from, will be D/E color, VVS clarity, high possibility of D VVS1, and will be sized 2.46-2.5 ct. They’re 99% sure it will be the full 2.5ct, but have to cover possibilities, and I’m ok with that margin.

Bluery

Rough_Rock
Yes, he gives a promised tight range of size, color, clarity, and they’re all held to strict standards of ideal cut quality to be called “August Vintage.” So mine, based on the crystal they procured to cut mine from, will be D/E color, VVS clarity, high possibility of D VVS1, and will be sized 2.46-2.5 ct. They’re 99% sure it will be the full 2.5ct, but have to cover possibilities, and I’m ok with that margin.
He has pricing listed per size on the custom cut option! Just click on the 3rd page of his August Vintage European Cut option, then click on the custom cut lab listing and toggle the size options at the bottom to see pricing!

Bluery

Rough_Rock
You guys, it’s cut, certified, and BEAUTIFUL! I just saw videos and I’m so excited! I think Jon is going to post them to his IG today, if you want to go check it out!

Bluery

Rough_Rock
I have a video too, but I don’t want to put it on YouTube to share it. Is there any other way?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

JEWELRY BLOG

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.