shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage Rounds

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
My dream stone!!! Soooo excited to see it :) Please promise to take alot of videos and pictures.

muesli

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh I really want to get one aswell, for my engagement ring:).

Dinky89484

Rough_Rock
How does this work? You just give him size and he promises an ideal cut?

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
@Dinky89484 ask him about a round brilliant. But as of now he offers a custom cut august vintage style. Which is a repro cut of an old european cut. But Jonathan from August Vintage can and will answer all your questions!

Bluery

Rough_Rock
How does this work? You just give him size and he promises an ideal cut?

Yes, he gives a promised tight range of size, color, clarity, and they’re all held to strict standards of ideal cut quality to be called “August Vintage.” So mine, based on the crystal they procured to cut mine from, will be D/E color, VVS clarity, high possibility of D VVS1, and will be sized 2.46-2.5 ct. They’re 99% sure it will be the full 2.5ct, but have to cover possibilities, and I’m ok with that margin.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Those are spectacular specs @Bluery Would you be comfortable to give a price range for such great specs? :)

Last edited:

Bluery

Rough_Rock
Yes, he gives a promised tight range of size, color, clarity, and they’re all held to strict standards of ideal cut quality to be called “August Vintage.” So mine, based on the crystal they procured to cut mine from, will be D/E color, VVS clarity, high possibility of D VVS1, and will be sized 2.46-2.5 ct. They’re 99% sure it will be the full 2.5ct, but have to cover possibilities, and I’m ok with that margin.

He has pricing listed per size on the custom cut option! Just click on the 3rd page of his August Vintage European Cut option, then click on the custom cut lab listing and toggle the size options at the bottom to see pricing!

Bluery

Rough_Rock
You guys, it’s cut, certified, and BEAUTIFUL! I just saw videos and I’m so excited! I think Jon is going to post them to his IG today, if you want to go check it out!

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
You guys, it’s cut, certified, and BEAUTIFUL! I just saw videos and I’m so excited! I think Jon is going to post them to his IG today, if you want to go check it out!

WOW - that was quick!

muesli

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!!! I'm crazy excited for you!

Bluery

Rough_Rock
I love it so much. I can’t even begin to explain the sparkle. I just posted this and one more pic in the MMD SMTB. It ended up being 2.52ct, D, VVS1. Jon at AV is freaking amazing!

Attachments

• AB558AFB-3F4E-48AC-BECF-4A5A32C96425.jpeg
    AB558AFB-3F4E-48AC-BECF-4A5A32C96425.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 248

Bluery

Rough_Rock
I have a video too, but I don’t want to put it on YouTube to share it. Is there any other way?

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Thats beautiful. Another option is imgur but you have to make an account.

Did you pay for D VVS1 or did you just pay the set price? :)

Bluery

Rough_Rock
I paid the set price for 2.5ct custom, and got SO lucky!

Thats beautiful. Another option is imgur but you have to make an account.

Did you pay for D VVS1 or did you just pay the set price? :)

muesli

Shiny_Rock
It's goooooorgeous!!!!!!! Looks absolutely amazing on you!

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
Wowee Zowee!!! Try shooting it with the light from your microwave. My old OEC's go crazy in that light. Simply perfect! Enjoy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results