shape
carat
color
clarity

Attention padparadscha lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
SPLAT!
My eyes just fell out of my head.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
All,

I thought I would share a picture of a true rarity. The stone is a Fancy Vivid Pink-Orange diamond FVPO) VS, radiant cut over 5 carats. It is, perhaps, the finest and certainly one of the few stones of this color in existence. I made a special trip to NYC to see it on behalf of a client and had approximately 1 day to decide on the stone, it ultimately went to the Middle East.

Vivid-Pink-OrangeW.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Richard,
I'm sure the picture doesn't do the stone justice, or it's my computer monitor, but that doesn't look like a fancy vivid pink orange to me. It looks more like a brownish yellowish orange.

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Tourmaline lover,

I have a color corrected monitor and there is no brown in that stone''s image or in the stone for that matter. Throw away your monitor or calibrate it.
RW

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Richard... that stone left me speechless. WOW.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/4/2008 11:44:57 AM
Author: Richard W. Wise
Tourmaline lover,

I have a color corrected monitor and there is no brown in that stone''s image or in the stone for that matter. Throw away your monitor or calibrate it.
RW
True, it looks much more vibrant on my other monitor. It is a gorgeous TDF once in a lifetime stone, that''s for sure. What a difference a monitor makes!

Mrs. Tropicmaster

Rough_Rock
Both stones are amazing! Stunning! I would love to see one IRL. Oh, to be the lucky girl who gets to wear either of those. Richard, thanks for sharing that beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results