shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW At last, my ideal cut love has come along ... ❤️

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And she is absolutely perfect! :love: Sholdt knocked this one out of the park for me based on the modifications I wanted to their flagship semi-bezel that I’ve looong coveted. The mods included an integrated, four-prong (vs. semi-bezel) 18k unplated WG setting for the diamond that would allow maximum light in with delicately hand-milgrained accents down the sides (so it’d marry up nicely with my w-band, which I think looks like they always belonged together), and the same sleek look, profile and sexy curvature their semi-bezel is known for. And they nailed it, in my opinion. :clap:

The center diamond is from Whiteflash, and is even more dazzling and amazing now that it’s set than when I first received it loose a couple months ago. The quick specs are: WF Expert Selection, 1.413ct, K, VS1 w/MBF (link to diamond w/more deets). And it’s just perfect and looks so much bigger than it’s size due to the fantastic cut providing edge-to-edge brightness, fire & sparkle. And the MBF does not make the diamond look cloudy outside in the least. The side diamonds are G/H VS 2.5mm and 2 mm on each side, and are just proportionately perfect to add a little extra bling without detracting from the center beauty. Obviously, I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, love how the four prongs just kind of melt into the diamond and become invisible (in person, at least), and while the wait was hard ... it was soooo worth it! :love:

The back story on my diamond selection process, which was initially just a simple fact-finding mission that turned purchase pronto: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tell-me-about-your-ideal-super-ideal-diamonds.238444/ Thanks so much to everyone who chimed in there to provide guidance, input & advice during the journey! :wavey:

Thanks sooo much to WF for such a spectacular diamond & Sholdt for bringing my vision to life far more perfect that I could have imagined! Uploading a video & pics to share, though it’s pretty cloudy here today and I’m in severe need of a manicure, but I know ya’ll will look past that nonsense to focus on the bling, so here ya go. I will do a more ‘glamour-shot’ style photo shoot later. :mrgreen2:

Video taken under a bright green tree, so the diamond is picking up all the surrounding colors. It faces up super white with only a slightly noticeable tinge of color from the side, which I love!

52E7C5ED-FECC-4E09-8D54-9202314E588D.jpeg
96C35FA5-84EC-487B-9D83-413030D9005B.jpeg
2F8C46C4-8508-4C7B-9457-26572B423B25.jpeg
0FDDC49C-9965-4D41-8757-C5C2B137D001.jpeg
CB833209-2C45-4A43-94D1-1C269FE7C6DC.jpeg
612B619D-8A6E-4466-AA40-DE8040CE2359.jpeg
3793FF2A-A24C-4E36-BCC0-E61092D64A1B.jpeg

BAB4CA10-00FF-42F3-9DC5-4A3083154200.jpeg

D4AD02F6-1D64-4C59-8B11-47673CE5AA52.jpeg

0D7D9E09-995D-416E-97DE-CD25EF6053D8.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous setting design and stone!!!
Congrats with your new ring. I love that it feels modern, yet timeless and classic. Thanks for sharing

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m always amazed at how white WF’s J & Ks face up, it’s super sparkly :love:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful stone and I love the setting. Congratulations and enjoy wearing your new ring!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Love the modifications you made to the Sholdt setting ... and of course the WF ACA is amazing - wear in happiness!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
And she is absolutely perfect! :love: Sholdt knocked this one out of the park for me based on the modifications I wanted to their flagship semi-bezel that I’ve looong coveted. The mods included an integrated, four-prong (vs. semi-bezel) 18k unplated WG setting for the diamond that would allow maximum light in with delicately hand-milgrained accents down the sides (so it’d marry up nicely with my w-band, which I think looks like they always belonged together), and the same sleek look, profile and sexy curvature their semi-bezel is known for. And they nailed it, in my opinion. :clap:

The center diamond is from Whiteflash, and is even more dazzling and amazing now that it’s set than when I first received it loose a couple months ago. The quick specs are: WF Expert Selection, 1.413ct, K, VS1 w/MBF (link to diamond w/more deets). And it’s just perfect and looks so much bigger than it’s size due to the fantastic cut providing edge-to-edge brightness, fire & sparkle. And the MBF does not make the diamond look cloudy outside in the least. The side diamonds are G/H VS 2.5mm and 2 mm on each side, and are just proportionately perfect to add a little extra bling without detracting from the center beauty. Obviously, I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, love how the four prongs just kind of melt into the diamond and become invisible (in person, at least), and while the wait was hard ... it was soooo worth it! :love:

The back story on my diamond selection process, which was initially just a simple fact-finding mission that turned purchase pronto: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tell-me-about-your-ideal-super-ideal-diamonds.238444/ Thanks so much to everyone who chimed in there to provide guidance, input & advice during the journey! :wavey:

Thanks sooo much to WF for such a spectacular diamond & Sholdt for bringing my vision to life far more perfect that I could have imagined! Uploading a video & pics to share, though it’s pretty cloudy here today and I’m in severe need of a manicure, but I know ya’ll will look past that nonsense to focus on the bling, so here ya go. I will do a more ‘glamour-shot’ style photo shoot later. :mrgreen2:

Video taken under a bright green tree, so the diamond is picking up all the surrounding colors. It faces up super white with only a slightly noticeable tinge of color from the side, which I love!

YYYAAAYYY!!! It's HERE!!! and looks beautiful! I've been looking for your post everyday since Mother's Day! It's so beautiful, naturally I love the center stone, but what a gorgeous setting! I love the profile view!!! Congrats, dear! It's stunning! :appl::appl::appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and super sparkly! :love::love: Congratulations! Beautiful match to band too.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful from all angles! I’m such a sucker for a beautiful profile, and your has it all going on! Enjoy!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @Orchids0926 @apacherose @LLJsmom & @Rpb you’re all too kind!

Stunning! Love the modifications you made to the Sholdt setting ... and of course the WF ACA is amazing - wear in happiness!
Thank you; I knew I really wanted to go with Sholdt for this piece and I have zero regrets! The setting is comfortable, solid, sturdy and just stunning in person. But just to clarify, my diamond isn’t an ACA but an ES (it missed ACA branding only due to the MBF, but I was happy to reap the benefit of the price difference while getting all the ACA performance. :dance:).

YYYAAAYYY!!! It's HERE!!! and looks beautiful! I've been looking for your post everyday since Mother's Day! It's so beautiful, naturally I love the center stone, but what a gorgeous setting! I love the profile view!!! Congrats, dear! It's stunning! :appl::appl::appl:
Thank you so much! It took a smidge longer than expected, but so worth the wait to see this gorgeous WF K dazzle as I know you can relate to. Yours is just stunning as well, and I hope you’re loving it!

Just beautiful from all angles! I’m such a sucker for a beautiful profile, and your has it all going on! Enjoy!

Thanks so much! That was another element I wanted - visual interest/beauty from every angle, so I am super happy with how it turned out!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely gorgeous on you, and it is perfect with your wedding band as well! Congratulations!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, lucky you to get a near ACA with fluorescence!!! It looks beautiful in the new setting! :appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this setting! It’s a classic and suits your fab ES perfectly. Also that K is looking super white in all these pics!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is really beautiful. The setting has a powerful presence, yet still has such pretty and delicate details. And the ACA is stunning! Congratulations and enjoy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous design. :love: Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on both your new stone & setting, gorgeous!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and gorgeous diamond. :wavey:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @natasha-cupcake @canuk-gal @sarahb & @marcy

I had to run out a little bit ago, and couldn’t help but notice how brightly my diamond looked even in the dark confines of my car; I am impressed with how well it picks up even the littlest bit of light and reflects it so darn well!
DBDF239B-3D97-4B5A-94FD-0890EF084B70.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out so well! It really does look like it belonged to the wedding band. Stunning diamond in a beautiful ring - can't ask for more than that!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out so well! It really does look like it belonged to the wedding band. Stunning diamond in a beautiful ring - can't ask for more than that!

Thank you! I am so glad I decided to take the plunge, and feel certain that ...

I gotta great buy with a little help from my PS friends.
:mrgreen2::wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful:love:. Wear in health and happiness and congratulations. :appl:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring. I love all of the detail on the shank and your stone is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!:love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowzers! Now that ring has presence! I love your set! Like they were made for each other!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results