shape
carat
color
clarity

At last, my diamond has a final home by Victor Canera!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG... I'm dead. This is sooooooo beyond GORGEOUS!!! PERFECTION!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Really absolutely stunning! Congratulations on finding the permanent home for your stone!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
This ring is PERFECTION. That halo + the milgrain + and the tri-wire :kiss2: VC's work is absolutely stunning! Hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so special and beautiful. Just amazing from every angle!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
This setting is so gorgeous. Wear it in good health and happiness. Thank you so much for sharing this with us

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely magnificent, DS!!! It seems like a perfect design for you and showcases your AVR beautifully! I love it!!!
Good to see you, B! Thank you so much!

HI:

With jewellery, sometimes it is good to take the long way home.

PS your prop is stunning!

cheers--Sharon
I think you're right, Sharon. All those years I did stick to my old tagline, "When in doubt, don't." But I was feeling like it was time to reset, and since Victor said yes, that made it easy! The prop is a beautiful pearl bracelet I have had for over 30 years! I really have nowhere to wear it, so I am glad I discovered one good use for it! :lol:

You finally set it! This setting is absolutely gorgeous - and incorporates all your favorite elements from his works!

We need more pictures!

I don't think it needs a band either. It's a stand alone piece!
Thanks so much! I need to find some flowers or something to be able to take more pictures! But I will try to do that soon! I'm glad you like it standalone. I am just not sure I could find a band that is low enough.

Wow that is stunning!! Definitely agree that it's a statement piece on its own!
Thank you so much!

DS your avatar photo is stunning!

Victor once told me his favorite style is Art Deco and as the name implies, these designs are truly works of art. Please add more photos as time allows, can’t get enough! :kiss2:
Thanks! I actually remembered where and how I took my original picture of the diamond and wanted to recreate it so people would be able to "recognize" me! The colors coming from the stone today were really amazing and really better than the first time! I am a big Art Deco fan!!! I know you enjoy your beautiful VC ring, as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say that PSers are the BEST?!!!! I know many of us have no one with whom to share our love of beautiful jewels locally, and it means SO much to hear from all of you when we get a new piece! This one was a long time in coming and I truly appreciate ever single one of you who has taken the time to comment!

OMG... I'm dead. This is sooooooo beyond GORGEOUS!!! PERFECTION!!!
Thanks so much, P!!! I am so happy you like it!

Absolute perfection!
Thank you!!

Stunning! Well worth the wait. pls wear in good health.
Many thanks!!!

Wow! Really absolutely stunning! Congratulations on finding the permanent home for your stone!
Thanks so much!

This ring is PERFECTION. That halo + the milgrain + and the tri-wire :kiss2: VC's work is absolutely stunning! Hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Ahhh, yes, I love all those beautiful elements that Victor does so well! Thanks so much!

This is so special and beautiful. Just amazing from every angle!
Thank you!!!

This setting is so gorgeous. Wear it in good health and happiness. Thank you so much for sharing this with us
Thank you so much, Heidi!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s home @diamondseeker2006. I’m so happy for you and it feels so good. Done. Done. Done. It’s wonderfully appropriate that Victor did this setting. It’s perfect and it’s perfect for your stone. Sigh...

Tremsi

Rough_Rock
Your ring is incredibly beautiful! Seriously a wearable work of art!

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
@diamondseeker2006
Truly beautiful and regal and elegant.

The AV/ OEC just shines! I love her sparkle and fire!
What factors do you attribute the fire and the light that it reflects?

I’m a complete newbie with AVR / OECs, but your stone and a handful of other PSErs have definitely perfected picking the right stone.
It’s mesmerizing! Could look at it for hours!

Congrats to you and your daughter for having such joy in having a statement worthy heirloom!

Wear with lots of joy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s home @diamondseeker2006. I’m so happy for you and it feels so good. Done. Done. Done. It’s wonderfully appropriate that Victor did this setting. It’s perfect and it’s perfect for your stone. Sigh...
Thanks so much my friend! You know your VC ring was one of my favorites and I am sooo happy to join the club!

Your ring is incredibly beautiful! Seriously a wearable work of art!
Thank you so much! I absolutely love the painting of your dog in your avatar picture! Did you paint it? My younger daughter is an artist and has done a few pet portraits. I need to show her!

That is absolutely beautiful.
Thank you! And speaking of dogs, we have a black lab mix and we love labs so much!

@diamondseeker2006
Truly beautiful and regal and elegant.

The AV/ OEC just shines! I love her sparkle and fire!
What factors do you attribute the fire and the light that it reflects?

I’m a complete newbie with AVR / OECs, but your stone and a handful of other PSErs have definitely perfected picking the right stone.
It’s mesmerizing! Could look at it for hours!

Congrats to you and your daughter for having such joy in having a statement worthy heirloom!

Wear with lots of joy!

Thank you so much! I love modern and antique style cuts, and was very interested in the newly cut antique style stones when they first came out years ago. Mine came from Jonathan who now is at Distinctive Gem (and those were the only ones available at the time), but Victor now also sells newly cut antique European rounds and antique cushions! Antique diamonds are wonderful, too, but finding well cut ones can be challenging.

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, this is STUNNING!!!!

I love the attention to detail that you and Victor have created in this ring. The proportions and design are perfection. A true heirloom piece!

Enjoy!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
So worth the wait!! Your incredible stone and that setting were made for eachother - love seeing your new avatar! :kiss2: I definitely sense a #JOTW coming soon...

(And how exciting to have this in the works AND new studs!!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, this is STUNNING!!!!

I love the attention to detail that you and Victor have created in this ring. The proportions and design are perfection. A true heirloom piece!

Enjoy!
Thank you so much! Victor did an outstanding job with the proportions!!!

So worth the wait!! Your incredible stone and that setting were made for eachother - love seeing your new avatar! :kiss2: I definitely sense a #JOTW coming soon...

(And how exciting to have this in the works AND new studs!!)

Thanks so much, Sandy! Just trying to get my most worn pieces finished!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Having such a gorgeous ring makes me kind of forget my old wrinkly hands! :lol:
The honor is all mine to have this beautiful ring! Every proportion is perfect...honestly there is not one single thing I'd change about it. It was worth waiting for, that's for sure! My daughter saw it last night and loves it! She thought it would be a good idea for me to give it to her now! :lol:

I waited to reply until I could post the pictures just above so you could see them! Thank you again so very much for this beautiful heirloom!!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This ring is just gorgeous!! It showcases your diamond beautifully and I'm so happy for you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your avatar... 9DA0952B-5421-4A30-A86F-619047BDCA36.gif

No words....

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got excited hoping for more photos! They are lovely with the fleurs but come on .... Where are the ring collection photos!!!! As each day passes I realize I must see the rings together on hand? with flowers? on pearls? PLEASE!!!! Anyway works:)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is just gorgeous!! It showcases your diamond beautifully and I'm so happy for you!
Thank you so much!!

Your avatar... 9DA0952B-5421-4A30-A86F-619047BDCA36.gif

No words....
Thank you!!! I was trying to make it just like the previous one when the ring was in a solitaire. Now I am debating about changing to the one above with the pink roses!

@diamondseeker2006 -

Congratulations, my friend. It's a masterpiece in good taste, fine workmanship, and understated elegance.

I absolutely love it.
Oh, thank you, my friend! That is a wonderful compliment coming from one with such a fabulous collection as you have!

I got excited hoping for more photos! They are lovely with the fleurs but come on .... Where are the ring collection photos!!!! As each day passes I realize I must see the rings together on hand? with flowers? on pearls? PLEASE!!!! Anyway works:)
I seriously did try to do that today! First I tried laying them down which just didn't work. So I realized with multiple rings I really have to place them in some kind of ring box that holds multiple rings, and the only one I have has a beige interior. That is an awful color for diamonds! So I'll have to look and see if I have anything else that would work. Otherwise I'll have to order a white ring box! :lol: I didn't forget!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is exquisite. Every element is so beautifully crafted to create such a gorgeous ring. Congratulations!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Okay, a few people have asked for more pictures! I had to get some flowers for my little granddaughter's birthday tea party birthday tomorrow, so it was an excuse to take a few ring pictures!

IMG-5632.jpg IMG-5634.jpg IMG-5635.jpg IMG-5632 (1).jpg

Oh wow these photos are gorgeous!!!! Everything about this ring is absolutely stunning!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new avatar photo! I deserves the fresh new look!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtakingly gorgeous! Love how the collaborative touches of the ring brought the piece together.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is exquisite. Every element is so beautifully crafted to create such a gorgeous ring. Congratulations!
Thank you!!!

Oh wow these photos are gorgeous!!!! Everything about this ring is absolutely stunning!
Many thanks!!!

I love the new avatar photo! I deserves the fresh new look!
Thank you! I just felt like the new picture brighter and shows the new setting a little better!

Breathtakingly gorgeous! Love how the collaborative touches of the ring brought the piece together.
Thank you so much! I still can hardly believe the transformation! Settings matter!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results