shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher (sq emerald) in custom vintage repro ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What fun, I''m sure she will pick the perfect one as she did with her ering!!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The fuzzy side view one looks alot like the sapphire art deco ones that Fay Cullen has on her site...with the thinnish edged band and the stones on the side looking ''tied'' to the band..I love that look!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i love it!! very unique and deco...but somehow very simple, and classic at the same time! looks very elegant on her hand!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtakingly beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hest- thats such a lovely setting, and it looks so delicate on your sisters hand!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING!!!!!

The stone looks huge, the setting is amazing!!!! What a wonderful collaboration between sisters & jewelers to make a dream come true! Please thank her for sharing with us!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
what a lovely ring! great job!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Great design!! I love the deco look. It''s perfect, and different, and lovely. Another amazing asscher ring!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to this ring! I just love it!
30.gif

I think what I like best about it is the double bezel...how it frames and shows off the shape of the asscher, and is still delicate looking...

YUM!!
18.gif

widget

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. She loves her ring more every day! (You all know how that is!)

Widget, I do think the double bezel idea on her part was the stroke of genius. We wanted a bezel because we wanted to make sure the octagonal outline of the asscher wasn''t masked by prongs, and the double bezel just adds a nice decorative note.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
you are the most enthusiastic sibling about a sisters ring that i think I have ever come across ...."we" wanted? It''s cute....

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Absolutely stunning!!! The side view of the ring is breathtaking
36.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Okay, here''s the picture I kept trying to upload. I think it''s small enough now. It''s not a great picture, but it does give a better idea of how nicely patterned the stone is.

fligsm.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I am so in love with that design. So crisp and clean... i love it!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
beautiful and really unique. I love it!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Okay, remember how we were a leetle unhappy with the bulkiness of the crown? Well, the issue was made known to Ari at Singlestone and he responded with flying colors? He said he couldn''t shave down the prongs of the basket, but instead suggested they engrave them. My sister gave him carte blanche, with the caveat that she needed it within the week. Well, the results are gorgeous!

Resize of IMGP0807.JPG

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Another:

Resize of IMGP0812.JPG

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, the picts are so big, but huge kudos to Ari for being so fast and responsive. Plus, the reason my sister chose Singlestone is because she wanted someone knowledgable enough about jewelry to provide expert guidance, and from helping her with her initial design to coming up with a creative solution to her issue, Ari proved himself to be a consummate professional!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Love it!
30.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! I like the uniqueness of the style, but it''s SO elegant on your sister''s hand!!! W
30.gif
W!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update! I love what the engraving has done for the look of the ring. Really gave it more flair and a more vintage look. Love it!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the engraving on the prongs, and that stone is to die for! It''s hard to believe that stone is .87! I love the double bezel and the side stones are just lovely.

The good news for me, though is your sister''s ring size is the same as mine, so now I have an idea of how a nearly 90 pointer will look on my hand!
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don''t know how I missed this thread, but I remember your/your sister''s quest for the perfect asscher and I''m SO happy to see the finished product. I just made my bf come in and look at this
9.gif

Singlestone did an absolutely incredible job!!! I''m actually kind of stunned by this setting--it''s amazing! It''s the first one I''ve seen that I like as much as the pave-halo/basket/boxter-type settings I love, but w/o the pave! That milgrain and engraving (and that FAB double bezel) evoke that same deco delicate feeling w/o the halo so it kind of looks like it has one, but then it''s something unexpected and unique (and consequently more emphasis on that amazing stone??!!)) I LOVE IT!!!

KUDOS!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
What a perfect setting to show off the cut of the asscher.

I remember you mentioning this project when I was looking at that fancy-square tourmaline (still am, of course!).

This is such a fantastic piece. Your sister is one lucky lady.

It''s enough to turn me into a diamond fan! ;-)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! How did I ever miss this fanatstic beuaty!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
The ring is modern and deco and just lovely! What sort of wedding band will it be paird with? A few more hand shots wouldnt hurt *cough* Cough* hint hint
31.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I get to see it in person this weekend, so I''ll try to take some more hands shots as well!

Lauren, are you getting an asscher? Do check out the dimensions of the stone on page 1. The stone is smaller than a comparable RB and when it was set in a simple solitaire it wasn''t quite as impressive. The double bezel really makes it look huge!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I think this ring is just divine!
30.gif
Love love love it!
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
how did i miss this thread?? hest, i love this ring!!! i really do like how they fixed the bulkiness with the engraving, very nice profile picture. i am sure your sis loves it too
1.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Okay, as requested.
10.gif

We didn''t have enough time to take a lot of photos, so I only managed to get one non-fuzzy handshot!

fligringsm.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
And here's another close-up. Too bad the flash made everything indistinct, but you sort of get an idea of how nicely the stone performs.

fligringclose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results