shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Asscher semi-bezel eternity!!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I have been working on a few projects and some have come to fruition.
1) what my parents are going to gift our family at Xmas this year.
2) my green diamond cuff that fluoresces
3) now this: asscher semibezel full eternity.

my first diamond ring was a 1ct E VVS asscher solitaire in brushed/ satin finish 18kWG.
Later, I paired it with an eternity and was deliberating between carre or asscher. After playing around with both stones, I decided on the carre cuts to match my solitaire. It was channel set carre cut full eternity. 23x 0.15ct each stone. F/G colour, in 18kWG

IT was my set for a long time.... but I had always pined for an asscher eternity.

the stars aligned for me this year and I managed to get this asscher eternity made.

there are many designs for eternities, but none that showcased the corners of the asschers as much as the semibezel eternity.

Details are:
Semibezel setting
18k WG
19 asscher stones weighing 3.84ctw. (Each approx 0.2ct)
D-F colour
Width of band 3.5mm
Height is approx 2mm.

here are the pics!!
for fun, i
631D9033-BDB2-4BF0-AF82-E620BEAB7DA8.jpeg
Just the 2 eternities 6B7BA239-8A88-434C-A9E8-B3FB16DAEF41.jpeg
With my Soli
2CFEE96F-B59B-43BB-9EDD-C48F87BAA1CE.jpeg

on its own
3DBAC60B-A2EA-4B53-91BD-108B9C5CBE39.jpeg
For fun- I have a blue metal ring which I wear between the eternities, and it rocks! It ain’t the right size - so am sourcing one.
ACCC7584-0A87-494C-B537-37952B2503E0.jpeg
On its own on my finger! It holds very well!!
7E898971-034A-49B0-B14A-1D94C6394E69.jpeg

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stunning! And that blue band adds a touch of wow! Your diamonds are stunning and eternities are the bomb!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stunning! And that blue band adds a touch of wow! Your diamonds are stunning and eternities are the bomb!
Thanx so much for the love!!! Yes, that blue band is something... sadly it isn’t the right size and am sourcing another one..

mayday

Shiny_Rock
Your style is impeccable, good job, Greg. I have never seen semibezels like that, a wonderfully creative solution. The whiteness of the diamond stack is somehow soothing to me.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Your style is impeccable, good job, Greg. I have never seen semibezels like that, a wonderfully creative solution. The whiteness of the diamond stack is somehow soothing to me.

Thank you so much for your kind words... yes, those semi-bezel eternity took some searching!!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow your entire set is crazy fabulous but the new eternity is ... sigh ... crushingly magnificent - well done!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow your entire set is crazy fabulous but the new eternity is ... sigh ... crushingly magnificent - well done!

thank you @marymm for your kind words..xx

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that!

I have a channel set carre cut eternity... do you have a preference between your two eternities?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I love that!

I have a channel set carre cut eternity... do you have a preference between your two eternities?

that is a tough one to make so early on...a few days old.

Given that my carre has been the set for a long time, and this asscher is the newbie- I have to say the newbie is the favourite..
However, my current favourite way to wear them are the 2 eternities with that blue band.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG you have got to come to a get together so we can ogle and try it on etc.

Gorgeous

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is a tough one to make so early on...a few days old.

Given that my carre has been the set for a long time, and this asscher is the newbie- I have to say the newbie is the favourite..
However, my current favourite way to wear them are the 2 eternities with that blue band.
You will need to come back in a month or two and let us know if that has changed :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I bet those bad boys are blinding in low lighting!

Q

Queenie60

Gorgeous @gregchang35 Your stack is very nice and I like how the blue band adds a little pop

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW, what is the deal with the blue metal band? Is it blue rhodium coating? What kind of metal? Very very cool, whether on its own or with any of your rings!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
OMG you have got to come to a get together so we can ogle and try it on etc.

Gorgeous

thanx!!! GTG might be a little harder for me: we are a family of 6 and we are in Western Australia. So it will have to take some coordination!!! When I do make it to USA, I generally give a shout out for a GTG.

Your rings are lovely. Enjoy!

thankyiu
Stunning! I bet those bad boys are blinding in low lighting!
they are sparkly!!!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Your new ring amazing! I love you stacking pairings as well!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
You will need to come back in a month or two and let us know if that has changed :)

Gorgeous @gregchang35 Your stack is very nice and I like how the blue band adds a little pop
Thank you.
The blue does make it all pop! it currently sits on my left hand for another stack.... so I played with the stack and I really dig it!! Hence trying to source the correct size.

BTW, what is the deal with the blue metal band? Is it blue rhodium coating? What kind of metal? Very very cool, whether on its own or with any of your rings!
The blue band is a stainless steel band and I think it is rhodium plated. I couldn’t get any more details from the site. And that is another story!! Lol.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the semi-bezel on the asscher eternity, divine! Your collection is stunning! I adore your soli and asscher together the most! Enjoy!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this :love:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's amazingggggg and I love all your different stacks. I particularly LOVE the blue ring mixed in!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
It's amazingggggg and I love all your different stacks. I particularly LOVE the blue ring mixed in!

thank you!!!
That blue is something!!! And my current favourite way to wear it.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
And, this is my original set.
5F167A3F-17DA-42C0-9C17-6523B1BD75F2.jpeg

Reactions: AV_

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Aren't asscher eternities the best?????? My lubs all your rings:kiss2:!!!

cheers--Sharon

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
HI:

Aren't asscher eternities the best?????? My lubs all your rings:kiss2:!!!

cheers--Sharon

@canuk-gal sharon- yes they are!!!!
and it took me sometime to find this design that worked for me...the shared prong didn’t showcase the corners as much as this.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Greg, is your pinky ring 2 single bands or one ring? At any rate, very rich color and another me lubs your rings!

cheers--Sharon

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your rings are amazing, that new asscher eternity is just delish! I just love the blue band sandwiched in amongst all of the bling, it looks awesome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results