shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Necklace Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I''ve never seen anything like that- it must be incredible in person; asschers are just amazing- the hall of mirrors effect is, well, cool.
Congrats on a fantastic necklace!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
it is BEAUTIFUL!! and it looks great on you!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 9:29:29 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 1/2/2009 6:30:45 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds

Harriet: Thanks! and I must say for a Wolverine, I love EVERYTHING you have! Not sure if I''m a colored stone necklace person, but I wouldn''t mind recreating this same necklace with amethysts...
How about one juicy gem hanging from the main asscher? Make it maize or blue.
2.gif
Ha ha -- there will be no maize and blue in this house!! Maybe a nice, GREEN emerald?? Mmmmm....

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks again everyone!

Mrsv: Thanks – yeah, I like the balance too… but maybe just two more ACA’s?

Goodsoul: Thanks… I am really happy how it came out after the revisions, the thicker chain helps balance the weight of the stones much better than the thinner one did.

Pochantas: Thanks! Wow.. you have been a PS’er for 6 years – one of the original members?

Oneandahalfrock: Thanks! Yes, those steps have me under their spell.
31.gif

Puffy: Thanks so much!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I meant to post in this thread but posted in the other one! IT''S AMAZING, STUNNING, GORGEOUS. Seriously, totally something I would love to own. I also like the shorter chain a little better.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your necklace is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks elle_chris and MMT! It was really fun working with WF on the vision. Just still wondering if I need a little bigger center stone....
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results