shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher in Grace Rose Gold setting

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! You're making me want to go out and buy lots of rose gold rings.

AsschrFan

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I like both the bands! Wouldn't mind seeing it with all three, as DiamondSeeker suggested, perhaps with the milgrain in the middle? You have a very versatile look and so great that you already have bands that look perfect! :)

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
You're ring is just lovely! :love:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
I always swoon for a beautiful asscher. Love it!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
REALLY stunning! That thing looks huge on your tiny fingers! I am getting two rose gold wedding bands and this makes me even more excited about them!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Very Very Beautiful ring! Lovely stone, and I love the simplicity...and your small fingers make the stone look even bigger. And RG is a good color on your skin. ALL around classy. Congrats. Btw I think all the bands you have shown look very nice with it.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. What a ring :love: :love: :love: :love:

LOVE the stone, and the rose gold looks really lovely on your skin! I'm partial to the little milgrain-edge band - keeps the centerstone centerstage - not that it needs the help :cheeky: and I like how simple it is, and how it looks to match the Ering well in profile...

emmy88

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone:

I received the matching band to the Grace setting today and I love it. I think I like it better than the other two rose gold bands that I have. However, it's still nice to have the other two bands when I am in the mood for something different.

Grace set 1.jpg

emmy88

Rough_Rock
Another picture

Grace 2.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I think both the solid gold ring, and the pave eternity ring look stunning. They both look like you bought them to match, without being matchy matchy.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
emmy88|1335237674|3179096 said:
Another picture

my favorite so far, hands down. I love the clean simplicity of it and it allows the stone to sing. just beautiful.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Your asscher is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your new beauty!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
emmy88|1335237074|3179086 said:
Hi everyone:

I received the matching band to the Grace setting today and I love it. I think I like it better than the other two rose gold bands that I have. However, it's still nice to have the other two bands when I am in the mood for something different.

There ya go !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

PERFECT !!!!!!

gemshow

Rough_Rock
Premium
Emmy, where is your engraved rose gold band from? It is lovely. All of your rings are beautiful!

emmy88

Rough_Rock
Did you mean the milgrain band? I got it at Jewelbasket a few years ago. Here is the link http://www.jewelbasket.com/jbnnpaprika-rose.html . They still have it available. Thanks for all your compliments. I really like the rings, and I have yet to grow tired of looking into the asscher to see the steps!

gemshow

Rough_Rock
Premium
Yes, thank you! I might not be able to resist it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results