shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher in Grace Rose Gold setting

emmy88

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

After waiting for several weeks, I finally received my asscher set in BGD Grace in rose gold. At first, they mistakenly made the ring with a wider 2.5mm setting, so they had to remake it in the original 2.0mm. I have small hands and ring size (3.25) so I think the narrower shank works better for me. Now I have to think about which band to match. This asscher is my 20th proposal anniversary present. I have the White Flash legato micropave set in rose gold for a princess cut. I am not sure if the micropave band goes well with the asscher. I am also attaching a picture with another rose gold band that I bought a couple of years ago.

Any suggestions regarding what other kinds of band (such also be around 2.0mm) would go well with the Grace? I am seriously considering the matching band since I think the asscher goes well with plain settings

asscher in grace.jpg

asscher with rose gold band.jpg

asscher with white flash micropave.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!! :love: :love: that looks beautiful on you! really - a 3.25 ring size? oh, I am so envious of your lovely tiny hands! ;))

I love it with the milgrain rose band - let the asscher stand out (which it TOTALLY does!)

Just spectacular! Congratulations on being together 20 years :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one spectacular asscher and ring.
Congratulations!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Until I saw the pic with the plain RG band I was going to suggest a R pave band, but I changed my mind I love the milgrain band, it's perfect. Congrats on 20 years, your asscher is beautiful!!

What are the stats of the stone?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! Live it! Congrats on the 20 year proposal anniversary :)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Rose gold and a beautiful asscher is a great combination! Congrats on your 20th anniversary, what a gorgeous way to celebrate it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
More info on the stone please!!! I love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful! In this instance, I think I would vote for the matching band. Same width, same shiny metal - your stone would truly be the star!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love the pave band~but I am really partial to that look~it is one of my favorites. They are all beautiful. Whatever you pick will be fantastic on your teeny tiny fingers.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring and both bands look great with it! congratulations on your anniversary!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely....congratulations! :love:

emmy88

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your comments. I really like the simplicity of the ring. I think this is the first Grace they have made for an asscher. The basket is made with platinum since BG no longer likes to make the basket in gold.

The stats for the asscher is:

1.05 ct
H VS1
5.71 x5.71
table 58%
depth 66.2%

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, I absolutely love the rose gold :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That really is beautiful! :love: It is perfect with the basket in platinum and shank in rose gold! And both bands look great with it! In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing it with the plain band in the middle and the pave band on the bottom. Very pretty with any combination, though!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That. Is. GORGEOUS. I envy all of you that can wear gold, esp rose gold.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
It is magnificent! I'm going to suprise myself by saying I LOVE the micropave! It looks smashing with it. IF not that I'd go with a very plain band of the same width and height.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Oh my! :love: Do show a long view of your hand...

cheers--Sharon

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! That is a lovely asscher.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I love rose gold!! I I would get the matching band and then wear the pave/textured bands when you want to add a bit more bling or mix things up a bit.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooo gorgeous and yummy :appl: :appl:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous for sure! Congratulations in your anniversary!
Where did you get your rose gold band? I love it!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

More pics please :halo:

You have a beautiful set; I love both bands with it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

emmy88

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your kind words. I am really enjoying the ring. It's always interesting to looking into an asscher. For those of you who requested, here are a few more pictures I took of the ring with several of the bands I have. I do love rose gold.

asscher in grace.jpg

grace with scattered band.jpg

grace with micropave.jpg

asscher with channel set.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to add that I think those prongs are perfect for the setting and for the asscher cut.

They really add to the asscher look more so than the usual rounded or pointed claw prongs.
While being a tad substantial, I'd be happy they are substantial since diamonds are so expensive and we don't want to loose them to bent prongs.

vvvvvvvv.jpg

emmy88

Rough_Rock
kenny|1333822210|3165747 said:
I just wanted to add that I think those prongs are perfect for the setting and for the asscher cut.

They really add to the asscher look more so than the usual rounded or pointed claw prongs.
While being a tad substantial, I'd be happy they are substantial since diamonds are so expensive and we don't want to loose them to bent prongs.

Thanks, Kenny, for your comment. I am glad you noticed and agreed with my choice to ask them to make the prongs/basket more angular with flat tips to go with the shape of the asscher. It does make the entire ring a bit different from the usual "Grace" look. When I first looked at the pictures they sent me, I also felt that the prongs were too thick, but Lesley assured me that in person they do not. And she was right. In person, the tips are barely there when you look at the ring from the top. They were also able to significantly reduce the "dount" area, per my request.

Meezermom

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Really love it with the milgrain band. And I thought my fingers were small -- I wear a 3.5.......

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and elegant.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! :love: What a beautiful stone - and I love the setting, especially the prongs! Congrats and enjoy!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, I love the rose gold! The milgrain band looks perfect with it :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results