shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Okay dudes and dude-ettes.

TWO things I want to accomplish by starting this thread. First, I will post some info on an asscher that I inquired about simply for the fact that I want to know why it''s so cheap. And I thought you PSers would be the first ones to know why. The images sent to me were blurry, but I''ll post what I got anyway. The actual diamond image is not blurry.

NOTE: If this diamond were actually good, I''d totally get it, because the K color does not bother me, but I am convinced that something else is bringing the price down. And if this is silly, go easy on me, I''m still learning!

Second thing I want to do is let ya''ll know that after MUCH waiting, my official search for an asscher has begun! Budget is 1800ish for the stone, I don''t mind warmer colors, and any help is appreciated.

Okay now images of this thing.

0.85ct K SI1 (verified eyeclean by vendor, no black inclusions.) Report from GIA.
Depth: 70.7%
Table %: 56%
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Very Good
Girdle: Sl Thick - Very Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.27x5.18x3.66

10785645.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Ugh those are really blurry.
20.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
deep and p3 angles are a bit off but it would just look like a large culet.
lol at how it was tilted in the IS and ASET to cover it up.
Overall nice if the price is right and you like the look.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Yay Storm, was hoping you''d chime in on this one. Your opinion is greatly valued and I was worried it would be something with the P3 angles.

Yes, the price is very right
3.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 6:45:26 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
Yay Storm, was hoping you''d chime in on this one. Your opinion is greatly valued and I was worried it would be something with the P3 angles.

Yes, the price is very right
3.gif
return policy?

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
30 days from shipment
1.gif

If you think it looks good I might just go for it, I can return it if it''s not awesome.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 6:50:13 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
30 days from shipment
1.gif

If you think it looks good I might just go for it, I can return it if it''s not awesome.
go for it :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results