shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher eternity bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone. I have a channel set asscher eternity band. I really like it, but I think I may want to take the stones out and put them in a prong set band. I just don''t know which style will look best. Are there any pictures of asccher bands that i could look at to help me make my decision?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And, one more thread to help you out - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-eternity-band-where-to-find-or-who-to-make.100876/

I''d start with Facets and go from there.
1.gif

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Lauren. That''s just what I''m looking for. I have a picture, but it''s not very clear and it''s not a hand shot:

asscher-band.jpg

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Man, asschers make my heart soar! That is one beautiful ring! I think it''s gorgeous as is, but if you want to reset it, it''ll certainly be gorgeous in a prong setting :)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have an asscher, but I have a prong set round and baguette that I am considering resetting into a channel set band as the diamonds are eating into the prongs on my ering. Something to think about. Are you going to wear it next to an ering?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love asscher bands! I think prong-set would be lovely

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I like it a lot too, the reason I want a prong set ring is because I really like low profile rings. This one is pretty low, but since asschers are members of the fat belly club, I''m thinking I could find a lower prong set band than this channel set I have currently. I''m not planning on wearing it with an engagement ring, this is going to be worn alone when I need something on my hand that''s not my engagement ring.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2010 6:04:29 PM
Author: JeraVae
Thanks, Lauren. That''s just what I''m looking for. I have a picture, but it''s not very clear and it''s not a hand shot:

Holy moly that''s quite the ring. That would have a really great presence on your hand.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s one of her pics, but the thread shows profiles, up close shots etc. sooooo pretty!

asscher eternity 2300.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a huge shared prong fan, because you can see so much more of the diamonds :) I get that channel set is more comfortable, but i just love the look of the shared prong. Sharon''s (in the other thread) is a U- prong on the side - that''s how mine is as well, although i have round diamonds.

Here''s another that i saved from a PSer who was trying on some for fun at a jewelry store - cannot remember who it was though
33.gif

asschereternity2301.jpg

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
Violet, thank you SO much. That is exactly what I wanted to see, hand shots as well as profile shots (not to mention the sparkle eye candy!). I''m pretty certain the U-shared prong is what I want. It looks beautiful and shows so much of the stones.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DO IT!!! I love my setting so much - it lets so much light in and sparkles like crazy. an added bonus is it''s super easy to clean!!!

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
You''ve convinced me, I''m going to go for it. Now I''m excited to have a project in the making
21.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love asscher eternities. I can''t wait to see it when it''s done!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results