shape
carat
color
clarity

asscher eternity band--where to find or who to make?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking around for a new eternity band but i would like the asscher style stones not just square emerald cuts. Daniel K has a U-ternity version but its CRAZY SPENSIVE and I want them channeled and not in prongs. what vendor can get those really asscherf style stones for a band?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sasha Primak has GORGEOUS eternity bands...but she is pricey. Not sure how much you want to spend, but her bands are gorgeous and I believe she does asscher ones.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
thanks--i posted that one on signed pieces (martin flyer) b/c i love the bezel set stones but the cushions dont work with my rings. i will check out sasha primak thanks so much!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2008 11:47:17 PM
Author: bgray
thanks--i posted that one on signed pieces (martin flyer) b/c i love the bezel set stones but the cushions dont work with my rings. i will check out sasha primak thanks so much!

Too bad, that''s a gorgeous band...I know I have seen some others recently. I''ll try to find them for you...

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
thanks--i love the primak bezelled style but they are seriously expensive. not that they arent worth it or gorgeous but....................

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2008 11:52:23 PM
thanks--i love the primak bezelled style but they are seriously expensive. not that they arent worth it or gorgeous but....................

Yeah...they are quite expensive. Do you have a budget in mind for the project?

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
i thought 8 to 10 would be "reasonable" for a chunky sized but not mammoth band but i dont know if that will do it

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
So are you wanting a asscher eternity band with the asschers bezeled like this

or a channel set eternity band with asschers this

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2008 12:11:59 AM
Author: Mrs W

EXACTLY --like the one from Blue Nile but eternity

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2008 12:13:40 AM
Date: 11/28/2008 12:11:59 AM

EXACTLY --like the one from Blue Nile but eternity

Ahhh ok, you said channel set. I''ll keep my eyes peeled but I haven''t seen anything like that except the BN band...

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Neatfreak--i did say channel. my mistake. I guess i assumed that what i wanted was a modified channel but i guess it is simply -bezelled.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2008 12:19:35 AM
Neatfreak--i did say channel. my mistake. I guess i assumed that what i wanted was a modified channel but i guess it is simply -bezelled.

No worries! Just need to modify my search ideas...

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2008 12:32:15 AM
ok, not sure how much this would cost, you could call and find out if he could do something like this in your budget, anyway I found something like you want on leon mege' website and he could probley make one for you with asschers

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=441

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=443
Thanks very much--they are STUNNING. My question is in your (mrs W and neatfreak) opinion does it look better to have the "indented" bezels or bezelled but without the indents like that enormous ring in the first link. My e-ring is a pretty simple EC in platinum with a narrow band of french cuts. I want something to wear when i dont want to wear my e-ring that shows up but that i could ALSO wear with my e-ring. i thought the bezelling would add some "design" or flair without being too busy but not as severe as a channelled band (hope that makes some sense)

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
I personally like the #2(bottom) one i posted better, it is more feminine and will flow better with an ering and the huge one is a male ring.....i just posted it to show you that he did do bezel eternity bands

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2008 12:41:13 AM
I personally like the #2(bottom) one i posted better, it is more feminine and will flow better with an ering and the huge one is a male ring.....i just posted it to show you that he did do bezel eternity bands
actually i completely agree-now that i have looked at them and tried to imagined the rounds as squares

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
I think if would be easier to imagine if you look at the blue nile ring and just imagine that being an eternity band, but seriously, it will be one pretty band! I hope you consider leon on this custom ring you want bc the other 2 he did are gorgeous...

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
almost afraid to ask for a quote!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
nah, don''t be, you never know till you ask....if he can''t do an eternity for you in your bugdet then ask for a 3/4 eternity if your cool with that

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much-i will get back to you all

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I much prefer the second one, but I''m biased because my new band has the indents like that too!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results