shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher cut spinel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

davidperkins1

Rough_Rock
Here''s a picture of what I think is a stunning ring. You could mount your gem in the middle instead of the diamond and it would look FABULOUS! Enjoy.

SqCutDiaRingSideBst.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the updated pictures. They are so much better than the earlier ones. The colour also looks very appealing.
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
31.gif

The Perfect Halo 1 8977.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or "MY" version of the baguette halo... more delicate than the one I just posted.

Would look amazing with a saturated colored center.

GYPSYBag1232.JPG

davidperkins1

Rough_Rock
This is very nice too. I liked how you changed the color. I downloaded a trail version of Photoshop and tried the same thing with this one. I guess my opinion would depend on whether for a ladies or man''s ring. I think this could definitely work as a man''s ring :)

SqCutDiaRingSideBstPS.jpg

Gem Lover

Rough_Rock
Chrono- thank you. I finally read a post here about how to change the pixels. I was cropping and all my pictures and they kept turning out blurry. Now I still have to figure out how to get a closer shot that is clear. It''s fun to practice.

Davidperkins1 & Gypsy- the rings you posted are beautiful. I love how they outline the octagonal shape of the stone. Fabulous!!! Thank you for adding color too. My favorite is the 2nd more delicate setting that Gypsy posted. Does it come premade or would I have to get custum made? Any ideas on the cost? I could start saving now. Thanks again! I knew the professionals here would come through for me.

Any other ideas are welcome.

Jess

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread for so long?? I really love spinels,and yours is stunning!!!!

I think a ring made into a three stone type setting with 20 to 25 point trapazoids on the sides would really be awesome.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post your own pictures.

Doug

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! What a gorgeous stone! Love the cut and color. My absolute favorite setting for a sapphire or similar stone is the baguette halo rings posted above. Absolutely classic!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Wow... I just love spinels. The color on this one is stunning. Great purchase!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW lovely stone. I just LOVE the color. Can''t wait to see what setting you put it in. I guess I''ll just have to wait for fall though...

Your second set of photos was very good.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful stone and would lovely in the setting Gypsy posted! You could even add some milgrain since you are you like antique type settings. A halo would really make the color pop and give the ring a bigger look.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results