shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher cut E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. And beautiful box too. i love asscher''s!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
your asscher is beautiful
1.gif
love them with the baquettes too, congrats

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
You are more than welcome, Mike!

I think I speak for a lot of the ladies here when I say NOW! SOON! (re: finding a time to propose....)

If your gf knows that the ring is en route, then she will be thrilled anytime starting 5 minutes ago
9.gif
9.gif

Good luck!!!

Mike H.

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I just gotta come up with some sort of ''plan'' to propose. I just can''t go "here''s your ring."

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
I love it what a beautiful classy design it''s absolutely stunning. Congratulations

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2005 11
6.gif
3:23 PM
Author: Mike H.
Thanks. I just gotta come up with some sort of ''plan'' to propose. I just can''t go ''here''s your ring.''
Actually, Mike, with that ring, you just might be able to do exactly that. Beautiful ring!!!!

Shay

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!
3.gif

I love Asschers. They are so soothing and mesmerizing at the same time. Like ripples in an otherwise still and smooth lake.
12.gif

Gorgeous!
30.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
On Dancer, on Prancer, on Asscher... oh wait... I''m a little late and perhaps I have my reindeer confused ;-)

Simply gorgeous. I can''t wait to hear the proposal story and see the hand pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results