shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher and Zircon from Finewater

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stone reminds me quite a bit of your zircon, except that this stone probably is over a million dollars a carat wholesale!!

102507_PinkDiamonM.jpg

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
All beautiful but that White Zircon accher cut looks like a diamond Royal accher.....
30.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
All 3 stones are gorgeous!!! Congrats, can''t wait to see them set :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 gorgeous gemstones and a lovely gift to boot!!! Which will you set first?...and how will you set it/them???

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2008 10:21:38 PM
Author:mochi
I finally picked up the package from Gary this morning and I must say... THEY ARE LOVELY!! I love both of them... he does such a beautiful job. He also included a white zircon as a gift. Such a wonderful guy!
36.gif
36.gif

So here are alot of pictures for all of you!
I love your aqua - they are my all time favorite and if they were durable enough, I would have gotten one for my e-ring! The asscher cuts just really show off a good aqua and yours looks lovely! The color of that zircon is to die for!!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mochi- They are BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME STONES.....LOVE THEM!!!!

Lori

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stones... I''m so jealous! I really want to add to my collection, but I feel like I should be actively working on a project in order to buy more stones.
41.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, Gary is cutting a mean asscher these days! All of the stones he cut for you are just stunning...
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results