shape
carat
color
clarity

ASET and IS image evaluation

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire, YoLaL, diamondseeker2006 & sledge, I will consult BGD as suggested.

sledge, THANKS again for forwarding such useful information to enhance my understnading on the issue. You are right, I asked about steep CA & PA combo because I am considering such stone. I feel more comfortable now on the proportions after getting all your feedback on the images as well as the article you provided.

And for your further info. / interest, below is the inclusion diagram.
Inclusion Plotting Diagram.png

Hey guys, just let you know that I confirmed the stone with BGD, and they assured me the performance of this beauty will not be affected by the clouds:) Excited to finally get an ideal stone!

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
You're very welcome @Double E. I'm glad it helped. When you call BGD you should also ask Brian to explain the higher crown and higher pavilion as well and I am sure you will get a much more thorough and detailed response.

That inclusion plot is awesome in the fact, nothing is on the table. Being a super ideal I highly doubt there are any cloudy or hazy issues, even if it were an SI1 or lower. BGD and similar hand pick stones and vet them. They have clientel with different expectations so I'd be very surprised if there are issues.

Just curious, what size of stone are we talking? 1, 1.5, 2 carats, etc? The smaller the stone, the less concern for some items IMO.
I may have overly worried, and was in need of assurance~My stone below:

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...ls/0.934-g-vs2-round-diamond-ags-104101026085

I considered this previously, and come back to it~

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, but I immigrated to the US before you were born. ;))

Am I correct to assume HK = Hong Kong?

And agree with @Dancing Fire, I think you will be very happy with this stone. I like how you stayed just under the 1 carat premium. Smart choice. Even smarter choice focusing on cut. :cool2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful stone! :love:. Don't worry, Lesley and Brian are great vendors. Time to treat me to (yum cha) Dim Sum. ;))

btw; I'm expecting my daughter's future Ering from BGD within the next few days.

Is it a 2ct G VS2 by chance? :P2

YoLaL

Shiny_Rock
Premium
C:love:ngrats! Cant wait to see the final product.:appl:

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Beautiful stone! :love:. Don't worry, Lesley and Brian are great vendors. Time to treat me to (yum cha) Dim Sum. ;))

btw; I'm expecting my daughter's future Ering from BGD within the next few days.
Congrats too! Please don't forget to post pictures after received that exquisite piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results