shape
carat
color
clarity

Aset and ideal scope picture, please tell me yay or nay!

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
If you kind guys who take your time to answer also could tell me why or why not and also tell me if what type this will classifies for, I don't know all the difference with ideal/true harts/super ideal etc..
Thank you!

_5232.jpeg

_5233.jpeg

_5234.jpeg

_5235.jpeg

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
Last one

_5236.jpeg

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
Gia card of the stone

_5237.jpeg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a nice stone. There is a very slight amount of leakage, but it's not very much due to the crown height. And I have seen BGD Signature and WF ACA's with the same ASET so it's perfectly fine. If you are in the far east then the color and clarity combo are very safe. The patterning on it is VERY nice (the hearts and arrows). Overall, it's a superior stone.

If you want to know more about Hearts and Arrows I would advise you to look up Infinity Diamonds on the High Performance Diamonds site and read up on their tutorials. They are very informative.

Here is my opinion on it, if you want it (the whole thread is a good one overall, I think); [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/likelihood-of-finding-a-signature-super-ideal-diamond.174235/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/likelihood-of-finding-a-signature-super-ideal-diamond.174235/[/URL]

I think I'd ask for a second option. Shooting for a little more size and lower clarity. I'd ask for a 34-35 crown. See if they can find you a second option. You aren't pressed for time. You have at least a week before you need the stone. And maybe medium or strong fluorescence (this might be too limiting). See what happens.

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
I have read a little, gonna read the whole thing tomorrow, but could I ask if this is close ideal or ideal?
And do you think I could get better for 20k, I was hoping for a 2 ct and I don't want to feel I could get a nicer deal when I go down on the size of the diamond.

Edit: didn't see the last thing you wtrote, ok I'm going to do that:) thank you

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whether or not you can get a 'better' deal depends on your definition of 'better.'

For example, in some cultures (particularly in the far east) high color and clarity are highly prized. In those cultures a VS2 or an Si1 diamond of .2mm (cause that's the size difference in practical terms) size is often not considered a better deal.

Many on these boards would be looking at H Si1 diamonds to maximize size. Others would be looking at K's to maximize size (you can get BIG K for 18k).

So "better" really depends on your and your ladies priorities. I don't know what your lady values. Only you and she know that.

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
The thing that makes it hard is that I've never seen anything close by a Nice diamond, where im from you can't choose grades on the diamond, you have very good cut, h color and si1 clarity. The thing you choose is carat. 1 carat with the specs I wrote is 20k$ (including a regular 14k white gold ring) so all I can tell from is YouTube clips I see.. I know my lady would love to tell here girlfriends it's a 2 carat when she's getting asked, but I also know she likes the diamonds to be as white it could be and when I have (stupid as I am) showed here some clips of very sparkling diamonds she is amazed. Aaand she also has a degree of ocd, so it has to be eye clean, or else it's going to be a problem..
So that is my problem lol

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, I'm going to ask you frankly, what is her cultural background?

I understand about 2 carat bragging rights.

I would definitely not go below G on color. And honestly my preference for you is F.

JustinVu

Rough_Rock
It's a very similar stone to what I have. small amount of leakages in the center but mostly negligible. I'm Gypsy, F is the way to go.

My culture, It's all bout D and E so I have to get a E for my gf, and Vs1 for myself (eye clean and mind clean).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results