shape
carat
color
clarity

Art of Jewels

Holli

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I’m really considering purchasing a ring with a lab Diamond and cathedral setting from Art of Jewels. I was chatting with them last night and they seem like they have excellent customer service. Has anyone ever worked with them for your ring? How was your experience and craftsmanship of the ring? I’m a bit nervous to buy online.

PhilosopherStone

Rough_Rock

Two threads I found about Art of Jewels. Personally, I have never heard of them before. Hope you get exactly what you're after.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, Holli (and PhilosopherStone)!
They used to be a PriceScope vetted seller a while ago and received quite a lot of praise.
Things seemed to change in quite a rapid manner with some concerns highlighted in a couple of the threads posted above.

If I'm remembering correctly, there have been a few that posted about their experiences since then and have been pleased with the process and outcomes.

Not sure if there have been more similar unfavorable experiences since, so hopefully others that have chosen TAoJ as their seller will jump in and comment.

crackchili

Rough_Rock
I purchased a loose stone from TAOJ and was satisfied. However I wasn't happy with the craftsman of their setting but didn't have a huge problem returning it. The refund did take weeks to arrive which was fine, but that does seem to be a pattern based on other reviews.

If you absolutely need immediate refunds after completing the return, probably don't go with them.

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I’ve purchased several stones from them and had mixed reviews. I agree with their refund process. Mine took a month and had to be manually bank wired back in the end. Their settings are getting better. My first few rings were clearly a mass product and didn’t fit my stone at all, but my newest one is beautiful and fits my stone well. Their customer service is quick to respond and they have a lab diamond upgrade policy, which most vendors don’t. I’ve used the upgrade and my only complaint is you lose the money for the setting. You can’t keep it and they don’t apply any credit, so a little scammy when the setting costs $510.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results