Premium
Love, love it! :appl::love:

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely classic and so dreamy :love:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful- very classic and love the clean lines!

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!! What an amazing find.,

Have you unmounted the center stone for an appraisal of to remount in a different setting?

No, that shot was of the stone when unmounted before I purchased the ring, which was done to get the GIA report. The stone was then reset into its original Art Deco mounting. I may have the mounting rehab'd after a time but right now I just can't take the ring off! :love:

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I saw this gorgeous ring on IG! I love it so much! :love:

Thank you DiamondSeeker! I also found it on IG and loved it because it was unique and original Art Deco. I have seen far fewer carre cut diamonds than OEC, pear, asscher, and cushion diamonds. First it was posted by Poli Trading, and I asked them about it but by then it had moved on to Jogani. I started asking Jogani for details. Then Grace posted a really short IG video when she was recently in New York. In it, I spotted another ring but only for half a second so I couldn't tell hardly anything except that it was a carre cut diamond ring. I waited for photographs from Grace to see which ring I liked best. It was serendipity; Grace's ring was the same one I had already been asking about! She and Jogani were together in New York and she had it shipped to her shop. I figured that it must be fate for me to have it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you DiamondSeeker! I also found it on IG and loved it because it was unique and original Art Deco. I have seen far fewer carre cut diamonds than OEC, pear, asscher, and cushion diamonds. First it was posted by Poli Trading, and I asked them about it but by then it had moved on to Jogani. I started asking Jogani for details. Then Grace posted a really short IG video when she was recently in New York. In it, I spotted another ring but only for half a second so I couldn't tell hardly anything except that it was a carre cut diamond ring. I waited for photographs from Grace to see which ring I liked best. It was serendipity; Grace's ring was the same one I had already been asking about! She and Jogani were together in New York and she had it shipped to her shop. I figured that it must be fate for me to have it!

Ah, it surely was meant to be yours! I love everything about it!:appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! That's unbelievably GORGEOUS!!!
The stone is mesmerizing.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Heavenly! :love: Absolutely gorgeous and totally amazing...wow! A huge Carre cut. I love it! Enjoy wearing it, it’s fabulous! :appl:

MrsJoe

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, love the faceting pattern.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is stunning!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The most beautiful cut - which hardly exists around here ;)2

So very nice to see! =)2

StepCutLover

Shiny_Rock
@Mikla I am obsessed with your ring! That is amazing finger coverage. For reference, what is your ring size?

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG, Ive never seen anything like this before, it is perfection!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, and it looks perfect on your hand! Congratulations!

bpaul

Rough_Rock
Trade
That is one serious rock and a lovely setting! I adore carre cuts. :kiss2::love:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
That is cool!

Don't see many carre cuts, and especially not in that sort of size! :))

OoohShiny, are you still around? I've asked about you several times, no answers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results