shape
carat
color
clarity

ArkieB1's Sapphire Finally Set

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8A83F0A6-A6BE-4E0D-B2B5-2930C1E6EC9B.jpeg 88B463A2-A954-4C16-A02E-E2094AC859A2.jpeg
Hahhaha Bron - living in Dubai allows for relatively inexpensive setting fees (the standard isn't quite as lovely as some of the pieces we have had made by JBG, LAD or CVB but then the prices here are a fraction of the cost). I'm hoping to get as much set as I can before we potentially move from here later this year - wherever we end up - most likely Australia - my gem collecting / jewelry setting will come to a screaming halt.

But wait - weren't we talking about you having those pair of sapphires set as earrings? If you aren't - you need to give them to me cos they will match my ring perfectly!
Well I might just have to rehome them to you for a pair of earrings!
They are “face up” really close in colour, face down you can see the slight colour zoning that one has. They are quite big, 9mm and 9.1mm. And yes one has a flat facet cutlet, why? Who knows.
I’m seeing Doug (Bespoke gems) shortly and I’m going to ask him about changing that to a point like the other one.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Your husband did a great job! :appl: Enjoy your beautiful sapphire in good health!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out beautifully :love:. The sapphire and mounting are gorgeous!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
8A83F0A6-A6BE-4E0D-B2B5-2930C1E6EC9B.jpeg 88B463A2-A954-4C16-A02E-E2094AC859A2.jpeg
Well I might just have to rehome them to you for a pair of earrings!
They are “face up” really close in colour, face down you can see the slight colour zoning that one has. They are quite big, 9mm and 9.1mm. And yes one has a flat facet cutlet, why? Who knows.
I’m seeing Doug (Bespoke gems) shortly and I’m going to ask him about changing that to a point like the other one.
i

Well I would be happy to adopt them for sure. Just let me know!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It look stunning! :love: @BlingObsession
Well done to DH, mine really needs to take some tips from him... Hope you are wearing it to dinner tonight so I can try it on....:dance:

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:confused:
It look stunning! :love: @BlingObsession
Well done to DH, mine really needs to take some tips from him... Hope you are wearing it to dinner tonight so I can try it on....:dance:

Oops - sorry. Did yellow gold. My bad. Next time.... I promise!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results