shape
carat
color
clarity

Areas to be aware of in Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbahead

Rough_Rock
I am on the hunt in toronto for a ring. Does anyone have any bad experieces or names of place i should avoid.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know of anywhere in the Yonge/Eglinton area?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Nope. I think that Martin Sheffield''s USA Certed Diamonds is in Toronto though, and he is great. I bought my Superbcert from him, Jazmine just bought a marquise, and the list goes on. His people are nice and helpful too.

I can''t tell you who to avoid, but I would definitely recommend a personal visit to USA certed.

shay

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hello,
I recently upgraded my center stone (the one in my avatar) at Josephine''s Jewellery in the Jewelery exchange in TO. I cannot tell you enough how wonderful, honest, professional and NOT pushy the owner is. His name is Aziz (and his wife is Josephine
emsmile.gif
)..... When you walk in the doors to the jewellery exchange, he is the first vendor. I will say he was great price and his setter recasted my ering and the work was great....I hope you go see him, and tell him I told you good stuff!! He is right on Yonge, I am sure you know that though!!!

If you have any q''s for me, please let me know, I would be glad to talk!

mikemaz

Rough_Rock
Personally my experience was not a very good one. I went to a lot of independent stores... not one of them had a single ideal cut hearts and arrows diamond. After they realized I knew what I was talking about, I even left my phone number and not a single place has called me back.

Other then that, the only places with decent cut stones would be Birk''s, Tiffany''s, Cartier and even Spence diamonds... but again, the staff I found not to be to knowledgable, but the cut stones were decent.

I still think my whiteflash ACA blows any of them away!

Good luck with your search but unless you walk into one of the higher end stores in Toronto and say this is what I want, get it, and you are prepared to pay for it... then you''ll be hard pressed to get a super-ideal cut stone without paying a premium!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results