• Yes

Votes: 174 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep my entire family is and so is hubby's...of course the only one that is not is my beautiful almost 2 year old grand daughter

Yes..My two grandchildren are too young to be vaccinated. I don’t know what they will decide to do when it’s my four year old grandson’s turn. Their parents are fully vaccinated.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom is in a nursing home..I aggressively found her vaccinations early on when they first came out when she was in rehab. They refused to give it to her because she wasn’t a permanent resident. I can wear you down nicely..:bigsmile: Now she is out of rehab and in a nursing home near me. 92% of the residents are vaccinated..while 62% of the staff are vaccinated. There’s no mandate that they need to be vaccinated to work there. It makes me so mad.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mom is in a nursing home..I aggressively found her vaccinations early on when they first came out when she was in rehab. They refused to give it to her because she wasn’t a permanent resident. I can wear you down nicely..:bigsmile: Now she is out of rehab and in a nursing home near me. 92% of the residents are vaccinated..while 62% of the staff are vaccinated. There’s no mandate that they need to be vaccinated to work there. It makes me so mad.

Ugh. I hope they at least mandate masks for all staff at all times if that’s the case. And enforce it very stringently.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am double-jabbed as soon as I was offered to booked for both doses.

I shall have a booster as soon as it is offered to me.

My mum and brother in Canada have been advised not to be vaccinated due to underlying health issues.

DK :))

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vaccinated because I'm in the Moderna Study. Even if I weren't I would still have done it. There is some vaccine hesitancy in my immedate family. My mom and sister are not vaccinated because of health issues (they would if they could)

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
I am vaccinated. My husband and 18yrs old son are also vaccinated. I had to drive 2 hrs each way to get the vaccine and so did my husband and son. My 12 year old daughter got her vaccine at Walmart within 2 wks of her birthday. We are now waiting on the okay for my 9yr old to get the vaccine. We will be doing virtual school till the 9 yr old can get the shot. This is our choice, our body, our family, .... we are not willing to take the chance of losing a family member. We don't do regrets when it comes to lives.

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Vaccinated 3 days after it was available. I was newly pregnant and needed a bit of time to think and do some research. My husband was shocked when I said I wanted to get it, but supportive.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I hope vaccine mandates are put in place for hospitals, rehabilitation centers and nursing homes. It is unconscionable to work with the sick and elderly and not get the vaccine. It makes me wonder how some people sleep at night.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are all vaccinated and we all went together, 5 of us in total. We all got them early because my son who lives in a group home, could not come home and return unless we were all vaccinated. His lungs are compromised since his brain injury and I didn't want to risk his health. I am really glad to be vaccinated. There is not a lot of other vaccinations I would want to get, but I definitely wanted this one.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope vaccine mandates are put in place for hospitals, rehabilitation centers and nursing homes. It is unconscionable to work with the sick and elderly and not get the vaccine. It makes me wonder how some people sleep at night.

It makes me so mad…I want to scream…They’re so vulnerable. Who knows what the efficacy is for them.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They just did at my DD's work place.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

FFS with all the rest home deaths from covid have they leaent nothing !! :angryfire:
Its good your nana had you to fight for her but all the other nannas and pops need protected also

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know i live far away from most of you, the exchange rate stinks, overseas travel is going to be priced out of my reach when we ever get it back, i have mall jewlery, our house has only one bathroom (its old and gross), my annual income is beyound pathetic and yet i never feel any real envy toward you all* (well ok sometimes i wish i had an ER :boohoo:)

But when i read this thread im green with envy ! :rolleyes:

I mean some of you have kids/ teens that are vacinated and i still have no idea when i will get mine, Gary is 69 next week with a host of risk factors and he only finally got his first shot last week:angryfire:

must calm down and spair a thought for the peeps in Fiji :(2
Must think about our Australian neighbours who are in a bit of a pickle right now too :(2
Must think about all our Indian freinds who have had a very prolonged time of great worry :(2

*unless you live in NJ but that's Springsteen envy :lol-2:
Which reminds me to worry about that big concert comming up in NYC shortly:(2

Stay safe everybody
Nicky

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A friend, her husband, and parents just tested positive. They're all vaccinated. Friends caught it in Missouri while visiting parents and flew home not knowing they had it. This is why I still mask, etc. I will bet my life that they went there and didn't take precautions because they are vaccinated. Scary.

etudes

Rough_Rock
Mom and dad are fully vaccinated, my brother and I are still waiting for our second shots. Health centers in my city are starting to get new supply, but the quantity is still very limited (around 50-250 doses/day). A lot of people actually started queuing since 3 a.m

IMG-20210803-WA0008-300x225.jpg

It's not my photo, since my health center didn't even announce the schedule, only after the fact when the vaccines already ran out :wall:

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
There are numerous covid conspiracy theories that is circulating online which makes it hard for an individual to decide whether to get a jab or not. Just to make myself clear, i'm not against covid vaccines.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our PM gets a lot of criticism about everything! He didn’t throw his hat in with the EU over vaccinations and was heavily criticised about that, but the fact is, our vaccination rollout has been nothing short of amazing. We’ve had a high rate of take up, and now they’re going to be offering vax to 16-18 yr olds. We’re going to be offered a booster dose starting next month, in the same age order as the original doses.

I’m sorry @Daisys and Diamonds that you still don’t know when you’ll get vaccinated. My DH is a similar age to Gary and had both of his months ago. We have friends in NZ who also aren’t impressed with the way it’s been handled there.

I think they’re going to introduce a no jab no job policy here for those working with the elderly and vulnerable. I can’t imagine why on earth unvaccinated and unmasked ‘care’ staff are allowed to work in those settings.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our PM gets a lot of criticism about everything! He didn’t throw his hat in with the EU over vaccinations and was heavily criticised about that, but the fact is, our vaccination rollout has been nothing short of amazing. We’ve had a high rate of take up, and now they’re going to be offering vax to 16-18 yr olds. We’re going to be offered a booster dose starting next month, in the same age order as the original doses.

I’m sorry @Daisys and Diamonds that you still don’t know when you’ll get vaccinated. My DH is a similar age to Gary and had both of his months ago. We have friends in NZ who also aren’t impressed with the way it’s been handled there.

I think they’re going to introduce a no jab no job policy here for those working with the elderly and vulnerable. I can’t imagine why on earth unvaccinated and unmasked ‘care’ staff are allowed to work in those settings.

I have been so impressed with the UK's vacine roll out
Someone really pulled their finger out and got motoring
I am releaved for all the vacinated people in the UK that you know have some protection
Without getting political i dont think its a good time to be a politician right now
I mean they do have access to a lot more info that we do, who knows what we would have done in their shoes ....

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are numerous covid conspiracy theories that is circulating online which makes it hard for an individual to decide whether to get a jab or not. Just to make myself clear, i'm not against covid vaccines.

Here the health minister said yesterday if people dont trust politicians please talk to their GP
Our PM has also pushed us to always get info from the NZ govt first before looking at different things on the internet
I mean im not a fan of our PM but i know she's dedinatly not trying to kill us

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My whole family is vaccinated (Pfizer). Kids are 12, 14, and 17. So far no problems except I just know Bill Gates is watching our every move. :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
My whole family is vaccinated (Pfizer). Kids are 12, 14, and 17. So far no problems except I just know Bill Gates is watching our every move. :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

That's what I'm saying! I just wasted a ton of dough on a 5G phone :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, They now have a mask mandate in place in the state I live in for Nursing Homes, school K-12 and I believe hospitals, I so hope your state outs a mask mandate in place.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results