shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you sitting down?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh!!! Oh Blueroses, that is just the BEST story ever!!! CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR FIANCE!!!!!
36.gif

I also followed your other thread, and it''s just such a wonderful thing to see this outcome -- I too cried when I read your post!!

(PS - I hope you''re not a Bostonian because you''ll be hearing your family tell that "Shahpie" story forever!
2.gif
)

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
WOWWWWWW!! Words cannot even come close to expressing how happy I am for you and your fiance!! After everything you have gone through, I expect you two will have a life of much happiness together
9.gif
Your wonderful spirit has always been apparent on these boards and, again, I am just thrilled for you -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

((hugs))
jen
36.gif
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh sweetie! i don''t post much any more but when i saw your name over on BWW i HAD to find out what happened. I am so un BELIEVEbly happy for you!!! I def still feel a link with all of the "original" LIWs and have been following your story quietly. Heartfelt congrats to you and your man
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLUE HONEY!!!!

MY BELATED (kicking myself for the delay) CONGRATULATIONS!

You totally deserve it honey. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Blueroses,

I''d like to offer an even more belated congratulations!! Your post had me in tears. I am just so thrilled for you.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY!!! I JUST DON"T CHECK LIW OFTEN ENOUGH!!! This is just the BEST news!!!!

Congratulations, Blueroses!
36.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, blue, I thought of you today. My BF picked up some things for me at the store that I asked for, and when he came to bring them to me, he handed me a sharpie mini. He said it was an impulse buy because I like using sharpies to make things, and he thought it was a cool color---but for a second there my heart skipped a few beats.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 10:30:21 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
OH MY!!! I JUST DON''T CHECK LIW OFTEN ENOUGH!!! This is just the BEST news!!!!

Congratulations, Blueroses!
36.gif

Ditto! Congrats to you and your sweetie!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW! I was a three minute refresher but never got the post. Had to run out of the office and became deathbed ill until last night. So, back in the office today, crying, gushing, smiling like an idiot, clapping, grabbing another tissue, trying not to cry cause I'm at my desk, but nonetheless, sobbing and grinning some more. Trying to convey what hasn't already been said. Only one thing comes to mind...

Cheers_sam_diane_kiss.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS 'A&B'

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Blueroses!!! (sorry that I''m late to your thread, I usually lurk now) I nearly cried when I read your story, I am sososososo HAPPY FOR YOU!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh... I have been checking for weeks for an update and then I dont check the boards and look what happens!!! I dont think there are words I can say that havent already been said. I am SO happy for you and your FIANCE!!!! Many, many heartfelt congratulations and I can''t wait for your threads in BWW!!! Be sure to take time and enjoy this new stage in your relationship.

blueroses_love.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow.

I can not even express my gratitude for the warmth and kindness you ladies have given me--my cup runneth over!!!!

Big, heartfelt THANK YOUS to:

Ally, MrsS, Robbie, Amant, Albi, missladiva, Mara, Cinderella, monarch, amberwaves, KimberlyH, FireGoddess, cailet, therighttime, TravelingGal, Kaleigh, phoenixgirl, Alexis, Dee*Jay, appletini, Allisonfaye, LuckyLady, bee*, HOUmedgal, dmbfan, icekid, BizouMom, fatafelice, jas, poptart, IrishAngel, ephemery1, ladykemma, caligal, Kalispera, Sevens, Rhapsody, sleepingbeauty, canuk-gal, aljdewey, anchor31, Chargergrrl, oneDrop, belle, AmandaPanda, Pyramid, jesterjigger, reader, widget, Becky P, diamondfan, tiffanytwisted, feb2003bride, MissCongeniality, Mandarine, bobacha, Fancy605, hlmr, LizzieC, Blue824, sistagirl2004, flopkins, Scintillating, decoD, msb700, Kerber560, KimN, cRaSh, equestrienne, BrightSpot, Kucinta, jcrow, FacetFire, Croi, snlee, curlygirl, janinegirly, Rascal49, fisherofmengirly, TacoriE-ring, MelissaSue, ellaila, sk8rjen, gingerBcookie, Gypsy, Blenheim, diamondseeker2006, Mokey, Starset Princess (ARE YOU FEELING BETTER??!!), Princess V, & njc

You guys are simply amazing.....This is like--almost 100 people, none of whom I''ve ever met IRL coming on here to share this experience (in big grins and tears even!!!!) and it''s just overwhelming and awesome. You guys rule
9.gif
Thank you for all of the support--it was so cool to see big congrats and kudos and OH MY GODS from old school LIW pals and new PS buddies and everything in between--this makes it all the sweeter!!! I love the little pics and graphics too--those poodles looking at the moon...Sam and Diane??! (How appropriate!!) Flying Wilbur!! And no, I''m not a Bostonian, but the description of the "shaaahpie" story made me laugh HARD.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, my friends.

shaaahpies.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
One of the first calls...

engnight1.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Showin'' off the sharpie rings; note Tessa at right....

(These are from a CD from a disposable--my digital died--so they aren''t so great.)

engnight2.JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i tried darkening it a bit.

shaaahpies[dark].jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
this one too. yall are super cute! thanks so much for sharing these! i was really looking forward to seeing the sharpie ones, for sure.

engnight2[dark].jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Way too cute for words, blue!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the photo magic jcrow--those look way better now!! It''s hard to see but he drew little sparklies coming off the "rock" on my sharpie ring (ROUGHLY) like this:

\\\''''///
\ /\ /
_______/ \_______

Thanks Kimberly!!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you should post those in the SMTR folder!

They are the most beautiful rings because they''re made with the purest material of all... love.

CONGRATULATIONS! You look so happy together. What a beautiful couple!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
supercute pictures Blueroses!!!! You BOTH look so happy.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh sooooo cute!!! hehehehe! Thanks for sharing the pics, Blue!

It''s so cute the way he''s looking at you when you''re on the phone....he looks really happy and proud. :)

Congrats again, sweetie! I wish you two all the happiness the world can offer. :)

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Blue~
Those pictures are adorable! I''m a private kinda girl when it comes to certain things but I really hope someone''s prepped to take pictures as it happens for me. I want memories like yours! LOVE THE PICS!!!!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
BLUEROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I want to say that I KNEW IT I KNEW IT, but really all I knew was that you were doing the best thing for you - and I really really REALLY HOPED that it would all end up like this. I went through something similar with my hubs and I know that it took all of your strength to get to this wonderfu place (for both of you). How great that you can now start off a whole new relationship as two people who know what they want and who truly appreciate and love one another.

All I can think of is....
"I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen" (Say Anything)

you are fabulous and congratulations to you both. Our little hobbit is OFF THE LIST!

lots of love-
lovey

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again!!!!

How IN LOVE DOES HE LOOK WHILE YOU WERE ON THE PHONE!!!!??? He looks like he was ready to put the phone down and just carry you away!!!!! hehehe
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

M~

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You are such a handsome couple and OMG SO IN LOVE!!! It''s so amazing... Your story makes me so happy!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness, he doesn''t look the tiniest bit of scared. YAY! He looks crazy, mad in love. What a wonderful thing! He''ll get through whatever scared feeling he had, has, or may later have, with you by his side. I think this is exactly what dreams are made of: Overcoming the crap that tries to hold us back, only to be more happy and over the moon excited about life than ever before.

I am so proud of him for knowing what can be is SO much better than what fears creep up, and I''m so proud of you for knowing that it would work out as it was supposed to, no matter what. What a strong foundation you all have to build off of now!

Those pictures are the BEST!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the pictures blue...you guys are just too cute...

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
The sharpie rings are cutest thing I have ever seen! You and the brand-new fiance look incredibly happy and content.
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are too cute for words. I love the way he is looking at you while you are on the phone. The rings are just so fun. Congrats again, just so happy for you!!!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, BLUE!!!!!
6.gif
Don''t know how I missed this the first time around- CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR MAN!! You guys are just too cute together.....its so nice that you have both come full-circle with this..I am a true believer that sometimes we have to go through things-no matter how bad they are- it makes us and our relationships stronger in the end.....you and your FI look very much in love-what cute pics, by the way!
30.gif

I am so happy for you-no one deserves it more!!!!! Can''t wait to see you over in BIW!!!!!

Congratulations to you guys again!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results