shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you an ex-friend-er?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 4:44:39 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Not only was I the master of the easy let down, but I got two of my ex-FI''s to let me keep the engagement ring. They said it was a gift of love
12.gif

haha that''s funny. I wish I had kept jewellery that ex-bfs had given to me. I always gave it back... but later, on reflection, I think that not only did I earn the jewellery, I would appreciate it much more than them!

Having said that, I''m thinking only of a tiny, delicate gold chain (probably bought because it was cheap
11.gif
) and, from another man, a little diamond engagement ring, which I can hardly remember but in retrospect I think it was rather sweet. If I had still liked the guy by then, I probably would have been proud to wear it.

For some reason, as a RHR I wear an engagement ring that my DH presented to his college girlfriend, (an act of gallantry that collapsed a couple of months after graduation). He didn''t give it to me to wear, but when I discovered it amongst our things, he happily told me to wear it, although I could see by the name on the layby receipt who it had originally (briefly) belonged to. I wonder if she ever regrets handing it back?
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results