shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you a sincere flatter?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I do so I mean it but i rarely do except my wifey, im shy.
I also worked in a business where I went into peoples homes to work and even something as innocent as nice car or tv can creep some people out much less saying something about a person or something more personal when working in their home.
A new customers called screaming that someone I worked with was going to rob her because he said nice tv.
He didn't get in trouble but we all got a talking to.

Gee the world's a (insert expletive) sad place if you can't compliment someone these days

I would always compliment my customers if they looked nice or had a nice car or handbag or ring or whatever
Ive certainly been in people's houses on company bussiness and complemented them on things

People waste so much time and energy over thinking things these days
I feel really sorry for your co-worker Karl
it was so innocent

And im talking about genuine compliments nothing to do with that false stuff they teach them down the mall at the Swarovski shop
selling someone timber or hardwear has no bearing on me admiring someone's ring
Although i do like a nice big car because its eaiser to get their oversized putcheses in

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently I have a terrible poker face so if I don't have something nice to say - I just won't say anything at all. I try to give positive compliments, especially to women and not always about appearance either. Although it has totally made my day when a random stranger says something nice like "your lipstick looks great" or whatever... I think it's nice to raise each other up.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are young, attractive, tall, fit, handsome gentleman with lots of curly and shiny hair who is always dressed with the greatest sense of artistic taste. Your bling collection is one of the best in the word!
Stop lying! :bigsmile:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
If I compliment someone, it is genuine. I find it impossible to flatter someone/something if I don’t feel it. I’m a straight shooter. I’m also the type to call out ass-kissing at work. I literally roll my eyes when someone says “great presentation” to a senior executive who has their assistant or admin put together a great PowerPoint...I’m surprised I still have a job haha.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I compliment someone, it is genuine. I find it impossible to flatter someone/something if I don’t feel it. I’m a straight shooter. I’m also the type to call out ass-kissing at work. I literally roll my eyes when someone says “great presentation” to a senior executive who has their assistant or admin put together a great PowerPoint...I’m surprised I still have a job haha.

You would not survive one day with my family :lol-2::lol:!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ain't gonna lie, depends on the situation. if my money is on the line, I'll say what I need to say. In my personal life I'm much more sincere but I'm also way more honest.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results