shape
carat
color
clarity

Are there certain SHAPES you stay away from?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Oh I forgot cushions! I like those too! I definitely want a colored one someday, a diamond if I could afford it! But if buying another diamond I''d have to go with an emerald cut first, then an OEC or transitional cut. THEN maybe a cushion, and I doubt I''ll ever have that many!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Holy JEEEEEZ tourmaline lover how many fancy diamonds ARE you hoarding?? Wasn''t it you with the round collection also?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 10:53:41 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Here''s another one for all you ''heart haters'' out there - I hope this doesn''t make you wince! BTW, those are all diamonds.
I hate to tell you something, but none of those even tempt me. When I say I don''t like hearts, I mean I abhor them. I wouldn''t turn one down, but I would really have to think about buying one. Even if it was the perfect color. Because I''d have to recut it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/14/2008 11:09:53 PM
Author: Kelli
Holy JEEEEEZ tourmaline lover how many fancy diamonds ARE you hoarding?? Wasn't it you with the round collection also?
That isn't my collection, but I wish it was. The blues and pinks in that set are to die for! Those are all natural colored diamonds.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh geez, you made me drool for a minute. We thought it was your collection. I was ready to trade you one of my pads for one of you hearts, ha ha ha.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 11:14:59 PM
Date: 10/14/2008 11:09:53 PM

Author: Kelli

Holy JEEEEEZ tourmaline lover how many fancy diamonds ARE you hoarding?? Wasn''t it you with the round collection also?

That isn''t my collection, but I wish it was. The blues and pinks in that set are to die for! Those are all natural colored diamonds.

Some of those colors are gorgeous! But hearts!
32.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/14/2008 11:16:41 PM
Author: Linda W
Oh geez, you made me drool for a minute. We thought it was your collection. I was ready to trade you one of my pads for one of you hearts, ha ha ha.
I didn''t think anything could make you part with one of your pads. I think I''d trade in my entire collection and all my jewelry for one of those fancy blues!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do they belong to a friend of yours?????? Does she just collect them, or is she going to have a necklace made? They must be worth a fortune.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those little teeny diamonds are expensive, I just looked at the sight. Wowie.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 11:23:55 PM
No they''re for sale from a website (hope I can mention it here). This link will send you to some more ''hideous'' hearts. I never bought anything from this website, but it looks like they have one of the most comprehensive collections of fancy colored diamonds I''ve ever seen.

=Heart%20Shape:2o8h065d]http://www.colordiamondshop.com/search.php?s[Categorie]=Heart%20Shape
I really LOVE hearts! Those are gorgeous! I lust after this one ALL the time!

42B13.jpg

kaori

Shiny_Rock
I love Round cut, Emerald cut, and Asscher cut.
I like Princess cut.
I have no comment with Oval cut and Cushion cut.
I hate Marguise cut, Pear cut, Trillion cut, and Heart cut.

I guess I don''t like my rock pointed.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/14/2008 11:33:30 PM
Author: Linda W
Those little teeny diamonds are expensive, I just looked at the sight. Wowie.
Yes, and most of them are poorly cut as well and have eye visible inclusions. Just goes to show you how much diamond fancy colors influence price. Even the atomic sized bluish grey ones cost a pretty penny.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 11:37:28 PM
Author: iluvcarats

Date: 10/14/2008 11:23:55 PM
No they''re for sale from a website (hope I can mention it here). This link will send you to some more ''hideous'' hearts. I never bought anything from this website, but it looks like they have one of the most comprehensive collections of fancy colored diamonds I''ve ever seen.

=Heart%20Shape:2o8h065d]http://www.colordiamondshop.com/search.php?s[Categorie]=Heart%20Shape
I really LOVE hearts! Those are gorgeous! I lust after this one ALL the time!
That one is really pretty too! I guess I don''t hate hearts, but I doubt I''d ever really LOOK for one either. It would have to be just perfect in all other aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results