shape
carat
color
clarity

Are the "lavender" pink sapphires really lavender?

Lexililac

Shiny_Rock
Left side except for the cab, is what I would call pink instead of purple. A purplish pink. Right hand side are the true lavenders. You have so many of this pretty, pretty color!
Thanks! Unfortunately just a very few. True intense colored no heat lavenders are very rare in spinel and sapphire.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Interesting. I've always thought of lavender as the paler web page lavender, while it's apparent that others like AV think of lavender as the floral lavender.

The reason I associate the word lavender with the paler color is because growing up I never saw the flower in person, only products with lavender scent that were sold with the paler color on packaging.

Reactions: T L

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting. I've always thought of lavender as the paler web page lavender, while it's apparent that others like AV think of lavender as the floral lavender.

The reason I associate the word lavender with the paler color is because growing up I never saw the flower in person, only products with lavender scent that were sold with the paler color on packaging.
I probably associate lavender with lilacs, a flower in extreme abundance where I grew up.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results