shape
carat
color
clarity

Are PS prices for new sales or are they applicable to trade-ins also?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

Could you help me out with something?

I''m currently considering upgrading with a vendor that I''ve bought from before. They say they''re prepared to take in my previous purchase, but would not be able to give me the PS price (the price I found after having done a search on PS) or something similar. So, the purchase price of the new item would be significantly (a few thousand dollars) higher than what''s shown on PS.

That doesn''t seem right to me! It''d put me in a disadvantageous situation and in a way I''m kind of "punished" for having bought from this vendor before and seems to defeat the "upgrade policy" spirit. Surely, PS discounts should work the same way regardless of whether you''re buying the item new or whether you''re trading in an item previously purchased from the same vendor?

Could you help me to understand, particularly those who have upgraded with a PS vendor(s) before?

Thanks.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
bump

Even though Phoenix already got her upgrade (assuming the earring were it), I''m still curious about this. I have a pair of studs myself that I always planned on upgrading and expected to be able to get the PS price each time too. I know plenty of PSers have been through the process before and I''d really appreciate you sharing your experiences.

TIA

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 11:43:46 AM
Author: StephensBride
bump

Even though Phoenix already got her upgrade (assuming the earring were it), I''m still curious about this. I have a pair of studs myself that I always planned on upgrading and expected to be able to get the PS price each time too. I know plenty of PSers have been through the process before and I''d really appreciate you sharing your experiences.

TIA
I was just about to link you to the other thread, but I think it was deleted... the final word was that you should read the fine print with any vendor to see.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results