shape
carat
color
clarity

Archive of Pricescope Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay ... i love seeing all the fab gifts.

my toe rings are still going strong after what...4 years???? these were the best gift for me. i havent lost a stone (knock on wood) and i walk barefoot on stone and tile all the time. i am not a gentle walker either, more like a little mini elephant. testament to WF''s pave power! hahahaa.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 4:37:29 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Awww, what a terrific idea, Musey! Thanks so much for doing it!
I thought it was about time!!
35.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeeeeekk! I love this thread musey - what a great idea
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great thread Musey, so nice to see what everyone has gotten.
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool idea for a thread musey! I hope that DFan comes back soon and updates us on what she''s using hers for!!!

(Does anyone know?)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 5:00:00 PM
Author: Kaleigh
36.gif
Kaleigh, do you have threads for yours?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 5:36:36 PM
Author: musey

36.gif
Sadly no. I used mine to replace an Eternity band that my Nanny had stolen from the nursing home. She was soooo excited to get it, but died before it arrived. Bill Pearlman heard that her''s was stolen so he wanted to help me get another one. It came just a week after she died.
39.gif

I was too sad to do a thread. I wore it around my neck along with her wedding band while in mourning.

I''d like to give it away to a PS''er. Not sure how to do that, but it''s just sitting here not being worn, can''t be sized. And I would never sell it. Won''t fit DD, etc....

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I am so sorry to hear that. Unless you have a specific PSer in mind, I say hold onto it. Someday, you might meet a lovely young lady or man who you feel is deserving of such a gift and you then you can pass on that special ring in person.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, can you have it reset some day into another piece of jewelry you or your DD could wear? It's such a lovely thought to give it to another PSer, but unless you really can't bear it, it just seems that it should stay in your family somehow. Maybe bezel the diamonds into a "diamonds by the yard"-type necklace or bracelet if you don't want to keep it as a ring?

And for all the other beautiful bling posted here, WOW! I've seen a couple of these pieces before but some were before my time, so it's great to see them all together
1.gif
Thanks, musey!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa would it fit Seven's eldest daughter?

Musey great thread! Love our bands. Expecially since most days mine is all I wear.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 6:06:04 PM
Author: Octavia
Kaleigh, can you have it reset some day into another piece of jewelry you or your DD could wear? It''s such a lovely thought to give it to another PSer, but unless you really can''t bear it, it just seems that it should stay in your family somehow. Maybe bezel the diamonds into a ''diamonds by the yard''-type necklace or bracelet if you don''t want to keep it as a ring?

And for all the other beautiful bling posted here, WOW! I''ve seen a couple of these pieces before but some were before my time, so it''s great to see them all together
1.gif
Thanks, musey!

Ditto. I think it''d be lovely to transform it into something else and wear it (or have your DD wear it) in memory of her.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 5:58:59 PM

Date: 4/14/2009 5:36:36 PM

36.gif
Sadly no. I used mine to replace an Eternity band that my Nanny had stolen from the nursing home. She was soooo excited to get it, but died before it arrived. Bill Pearlman heard that her's was stolen so he wanted to help me get another one. It came just a week after she died.
39.gif

I was too sad to do a thread. I wore it around my neck along with her wedding band while in mourning.

I'd like to give it away to a PS'er. Not sure how to do that, but it's just sitting here not being worn, can't be sized. And I would never sell it. Won't fit DD, etc....
Kaleigh, that is such a sad story. I didn't know that it didn't arrive in time for her. How about donating the band to a charity auction or giving it to a very sweet young couple who can't afford a diamond wedding band?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh these gifts are amazing! Mara's toe rings are awesome - I so want some now! It's almost summer (sure doesn't feel like it here though, lol) so I can justify it, right....?
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great idea muse!

Thank you Maise!

Lisa, I''m sorry.
7.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
awww, this is a really cool thread. thanks musey

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Kaleigh, how heartbreaking. I''m sorry to hear that.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, these are so fun to look at. Thanks for collecting them all, Musey.

Kaleigh, I''m sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the ring can find a great new home.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 8:06:49 PM
Author: kittybean
It was purely my pleasure!

Re: Mara''s toe rings, I know... each time I see them, I''m a little more convinced that I, too, need diamonds on my toes
9.gif
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 8:48:32 PM

Date: 4/14/2009 8:06:49 PM
Author: kittybean
It was purely my pleasure!

Re: Mara''s toe rings, I know... each time I see them, I''m a little more convinced that I, too, need diamonds on my toes
9.gif
3.gif
Musey,
You are getting mighty close!!!!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guess I should start warmin' up my toes!!
3.gif
haha

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
What do you have in mind??

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
this is a great thread

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 9:03:25 PM
Guess I should start warmin'' up my toes!!
3.gif
haha

Toe rings for you, Musey??

I thought you had your eyes on some diamond earring studs? (Or am I making that up?)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Great thread Musey!!! Those toe rings crack me up, LOL!!!

Kaleigh - I''m so sorry. I definitely think you should hang on to it - you''ll know who and when to pass it along.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, I am so sorry that your Nanny never got to wear her ring. I''m sure the excitement and to know how much she was loved for you to replace it for her was enough. I remember when hers was stolen and I was so mad that it happened! I love the idea of giving it to Seven''s daughter, you two are so close, it''s a beautiful thought. Transforming it into something for yourself would be wonderful too!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 9:56:40 AM
Author: BeachRunner
Date: 4/14/2009 9:03:25 PM
Guess I should start warmin'' up my toes!!
3.gif
haha
Toe rings for you, Musey??

I thought you had your eyes on some diamond earring studs? (Or am I making that up?)
I was just jokin''
1.gif
I have a few things on my wishlist, and toe rings (as awesome as they are!) are not one of them.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What a fun thread! My DH would start posting on here if it meant he could get a recliner like Strm''s
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, could you or your DD wear it on a different finger?

I had a lot of fun picking out my PS gift and it was even more fun since Skippy and I shared in our search together. Also I wanted to thank DS ONCE AGAIN for finding my perfect stones.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results