shape
carat
color
clarity

Archive of Pricescope Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I love this thread! Many of these 10k milestones passed before I became a member - it''s great to see them.

Mara, your toe rings are AWESOME. I have never worn a toe ring because I have ET toes (yes, shaped like ET''s head), but now I totally want some. Eee.

And Kaleigh, I remember you posting about your nanny before...that story still makes me feel so sad. What size is it? Is it a strange size?

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Great thread Musey! I MUST have diamonds on my toes...
27.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea Musey I love seeing everyones gifts. It''s also nice to know there''s more to come as more psers reach 10,000
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:51:23 PM
Author: MMT
What a great idea Musey I love seeing everyones gifts. It''s also nice to know there''s more to come as more psers reach 10,000
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
From what I understand, it''s more of an merit-based thing that''s determined by the owners of the forum, as opposed to an automatic 10,000 post milestone gift
1.gif
my initial understanding of the system was incorrect. Sorry for any confusion!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha....i know to most people the toe rings might seem ODD but before i got these, i wore a silver ring on the 2nd toe of each foot for years and had always thought diamond ones would be so amazing and LUXURY...like *WHO DOES THAT??*.

but even when I had the PS gift I wasn't sure about using it for them. it seemed so frivolous. i hemmed and hawed for a long time as Alj can attest and finally she was like ...look woman, just get 'em. that was the kick in the pants i needed and that was that.

honestly they are my BEST jewelry purchase (after my marriage rings of course) because i never take them off and they are still so fun to look at after all these years. so i highly recommend them to anyone who likes toe bling.
9.gif
oh and my toes are not the most beauteous either...haha.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
What a cool thread, I love seeing everyones gifts

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, what great purchases!

It takes a lot of dedication to reach that 10K milestone.

I appreciate reading all the great advice and helpful information all the regulars have posted and those of you who have surpassed 10,000 posts, well you really have gone above and beyond the call of duty.

You so deserve a little added sparkle in your lives!
PS is such a great community!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Love this thread... it''s like a little walk down memory lane
9.gif
Seems like studs are the clear winner, so far!

Kaleigh- I didn''t realize your Nanny never got to wear it
39.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool thread. How fun to see everyone''s gifts.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa, I''ve been on PS for a while now and I never had a clue that this was a perk! Now THAT is a good way to boost interest and loyalty!
36.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''d seen threads about PS gifts but can''t imagine getting anywhere NEAR receiving one myself. I can dream, though... ::sigh::
2.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
It is so nice that PS does this!!! I wouldn''t have even known if it weren''t for this thread!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fantastic thread, Musey! Thanks!!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lovely thread! thanks for the reminiscing!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love this thread!! I just saw it... what a wonderful idea, Musey!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Great thread!!! Thanks!!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I miss what Frekechild got? I remember seeing her name annouced a couple of weeks ago.

Adah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 2:31:20 PM
Author: akmiss

Date: 4/14/2009 2:26:25 PM
Author: musey

Date: 4/14/2009 2:23:29 PM
Author: onedrop
This is a great thread!!! Thanks musey. I guess you will be posting your gift any day now.
2.gif
I've still got quite aways to go before that
3.gif
my eye is trained on FrekeChild right now...
31.gif
Go freke! Go musey!
dancing_penguin.gif

I am already doing the dance!

I am LOVING that emoticon!!
Everyonge made beautiful choices!
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
This is truly a wonderful thread. To see all of the bling in one place is terrific. Congrats to all of the deserving members!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2009 4:56:38 AM
Author: Addy
Did I miss what Frekechild got? I remember seeing her name annouced a couple of weeks ago.
She hasn''t completed the project yet
1.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is an amazing thread!
Thank you to all of the wonderful PSers who share so much with the community!

Mara--I adore your toe rings. I agree, they are very luxurious, and quite the perfect gift for a super-poster on a diamond forum.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting this thread. It''s so cool to keep track of what everyone has used their gift for. The recliner is a unique gift, and I remember that one clearly. Otherwise it looks like diamond studs are a clear winner.

If only I could get used to wearing toe rings -- my toes are just very short. But I can see that diamond toe rings are a total luxury.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2009 5:20:04 PM
Author: musey
Date: 5/25/2009 4:56:38 AM
Author: Addy
She hasn't completed the project yet
1.gif
Nope she hasn't. In fact, there have been some major speed bumps (keep your fingers crossed that all is resolved tomorrow!), but as soon as that is resolved, it shouldn't be TOO much longer. (Fingers crossed again!)

But lets just say there is more than one sparkly coming Freke's way...and not in the earring or toe ring kind of way...

31.gif
27.gif
31.gif
27.gif
31.gif
27.gif
31.gif
27.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love looking at all the great little PS gifts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results