shape
carat
color
clarity

aquamarine asscher source?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I remember seeing some fab aqua asschers last year, but my search skills must be lacking?

Who do you recommend that I contact to have a 4-6ct. aquamarine sourced and cut? Price not so much of an object, I just want a fairly large and beautiful aquamarine.

I prefer the blue/green seafoam colors rather than the true aqua color that most would consider best. Maybe even a steely blue?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jeff White.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harriet. I just sent him an email. Wow, that seafoam tourmaline is to die for
18.gif

Colorwise, an aquamarine asscher like that would be stupendous. I suspect that would be difficult to achieve though.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
ParaibaI does take offers, but that's a carre cut.

I second John Dyer as well.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 9:35:44 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Thanks Harriet. I just sent him an email. Wow, that seafoam tourmaline is to die for
18.gif

Colorwise, an aquamarine asscher like that would be stupendous. I suspect that would be difficult to achieve though.
You''re welcome! Your timing is purrfect since Jeff is heading to the Tucson show soon.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gene Flannigan of www.precisiongem.com also does asschers cuts and will do it in any gemstone of any size.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results