shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisers in Los Angeles to validate ideal cut/H&A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Search_Diamond

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend an appraiser in the LA area? I would like to find one that not only confirms the GIA report, but also can validate that the diamond is an ideal cut and it has a true Hearts and Arrow pattern.

barry

Shiny_Rock
Charles Carmona
Los Angeles
(213) 624-0137

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Search_Diamond

Rough_Rock
Thank you Barry!!! Do you know how long an appraisal for the validity of the GIA report, proportions for an ideal cut, and the H&A pattern might take? A few hours or or a few days? My concern is because I will only have a few days before I have to return the diamond if it doesn't match what I am looking for.

ps. I know you don't know his schedule, but just in general.

barry

Shiny_Rock
I don't know Mr. Carmona's schedule
but if you explain your situation to him,
I'm sure he can do it on the same day he receives it.

Good Luck.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

carbon lover

Rough_Rock
I agree. I had Charles Carmona review 3 diamonds. It took him minutes to make sure the stones matched the certs. He also reviewed cut quality of each stone. After choosing a stone and getting it set, he took a day to complete the appraisal and send it to me.

Money well spent, saved me from losing thousands of dollars on a misgraded stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results