shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisers in Los Angeles to validate ideal cut/H&A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Search_Diamond

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend an appraiser in the LA area? I would like to find one that not only confirms the GIA report, but also can validate that the diamond is an ideal cut and it has a true Hearts and Arrow pattern.

Charles Carmona
Los Angeles
(213) 624-0137

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Thank you Barry!!! Do you know how long an appraisal for the validity of the GIA report, proportions for an ideal cut, and the H&A pattern might take? A few hours or or a few days? My concern is because I will only have a few days before I have to return the diamond if it doesn't match what I am looking for.

ps. I know you don't know his schedule, but just in general.

I don't know Mr. Carmona's schedule
but if you explain your situation to him,
I'm sure he can do it on the same day he receives it.

Good Luck.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

I agree. I had Charles Carmona review 3 diamonds. It took him minutes to make sure the stones matched the certs. He also reviewed cut quality of each stone. After choosing a stone and getting it set, he took a day to complete the appraisal and send it to me.

Money well spent, saved me from losing thousands of dollars on a misgraded stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP