shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone worked with eterintydiamonds for a setting?

Unknown

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a Cathedral Solitaire Style setting. The setting price in ED is very competivity. I did a searching but few topic and reviews about this vendor, so I am wondering if anyone worked with them would like to share some experience.

Thebishop07

Rough_Rock
You will be amazed at their work. They are very professional and personal.

I was very concerned with choosing a vendor to do my Ering but after exchanging multiple emails with various vendors and speaking and emailing Yoni, I knew eternitydiamonds.com would be the right choice. They did a custom ring for me that was just amazing. I sent them pictures of multiple angles of the ring and they priced it for me that no one else could come close to. The original vendor had a price tag of $5k+ and Yoni was able to replicate/customize to more than half off the price with all similar attributes on the side stones. The setting completed with Yoni and co had 139 total diamonds including the center stone which took an ENORMOUS amount of time. It was also appraised for much more than I paid. I honestly think the custom version looks a lot better than the original vendor. Anytime I had a concern regarding the solitaire diamond or the setting, he would promptly respond to all my emails or return my calls if i left a voicemail but usually he would answer his phone. He was very personal and remembered my name and order. I give them a 5 out of 5 star rating!

Here is the post of my engagement and a few pictures:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/survived-the-rain-forest-and-came-back-engaged.167691/#post-3052256#p3052256']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/survived-the-rain-forest-and-came-back-engaged.167691/#post-3052256#p3052256[/URL]

I hope this helps out!

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
aloha!

i worked with Yoni & Eternity Diamonds at the begining of this year and I can not say how much i LOVED working with them! Yoni was always helpful & quick to answer any questions or concerns I had, even though we were 5-6hours apart since i live in hawaii...not only was their customer service awesome, but their work was equally superb as well! the independent appraiser i went to complimented the job that they did & raved about how beautiful the ring was & it was appraised for 4K more then I paid for!! wooohooo :) she even told my fiancee that I was smart for shopping online! hahahaaha :appl:

When I proposed my then gf(now wife) she squealed with delight! She couldn't wait to show it off :love: So many people still compliment her when they see her ring (Esther Split Shank)

I have no doubt that you will be happy if you choose to work with Eternity Diamonds! i will definately work with them in the future!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't recommend Eternity Diamonds enough. Yoni was patient, professional, and he really just wants the customer to be happy. My fiance and I customized one of their stock settings for my engagement ring, and they quoted me BY FAR the most inexpensive price. Quality is not an issue here, either. I had it independently appraised at about 2.5 times what was paid. Communication was excellent, also. Yoni will get back to you within a day, if not a couple of hours. I did not get the diamond from them, so I can't really speak to that. I love my ring and I get compliments about how unique it is. Do not hesitate to go with them!

LookingFor

Rough_Rock
Another happy Eternity Diamonds customer here. I found them because I was looking for a setting with some very particular properties -- see here -- and Eternity Diamonds was one of the (very) few that had one that I liked. I also bought the diamond from them, and ended up with a triple excellent (although excellent cut was the only one I was aiming for) that was very reasonably priced and looked amazing (photo). Yoni was very nice to work with and made sure I got my ring in time. Most importantly, the ring blew my fiancée away.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They did a custom setting for me and I was very happy with it--the quality is evident.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results