shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone with photoshop that can lend a hand

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering if anyone would be able to photoshop the tiny melees in the diamond shape going around the head and take it out. I don''t want to copy the exact style of this ring and want to have a modified version so it doesn''t infringe on anyone''s design and want to see what it would look like.

surprise_diamond.jpg

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is as if the diamonds were removed. You could then see through the space where they are now set.

altered.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 1:25:22 PM
Author:fashionsweetie
I was wondering if anyone would be able to photoshop the tiny melees in the diamond shape going around the head and take it out. I don''t want to copy the exact style of this ring and want to have a modified version so it doesn''t infringe on anyone''s design and want to see what it would look like.

surprise_diamond.jpg
It is my understanding this design is no longer being made - I don''t know what the legalities of copying it are, but IMO ethically if you can''t get it elsewhere, why not?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
You can keep the diamonds if you want too.

GamaKeep1.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
You could also use a different diamond shape. Here is a marquise.

Meleeadjust1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results