Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone with channel band 3mm Diamonds — 4mm width band

MysticalGems

Rough_Rock
I’m thinking of purchasing a wedding band that has 3mm Diamonds and the width of the band is 4mm! Would love to see!

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MysticalGems -

Just a question: are you going to be wearing this with an e-ring? And, if so, what size is it? A 4mm ring can overwhelm an e-ring, so if you're planning on wearing it with your e-ring, you might want to ask anyone who posts their 4mm ring to tell you the size of their e-ring as well. I always thought the proportions of my set were perfect, but my e-ring diamond was 9.7mm across. The stones in my band were 13 points each, just btw, and 3.2mm. 4mm ring width, when set.

@SimoneDi's set is perfect, in my opinion, and her 3 stone is one of the loveliest on PriceScope. But unless I'm mis-remembering, her center stone is over 2 cts. @SimoneDi - can you pls weigh in on this? Thank you!

MysticalGems

Rough_Rock
@MysticalGems -

Just a question: are you going to be wearing this with an e-ring? And, if so, what size is it? A 4mm ring can overwhelm an e-ring, so if you're planning on wearing it with your e-ring, you might want to ask anyone who posts their 4mm ring to tell you the size of their e-ring as well. I always thought the proportions of my set were perfect, but my e-ring diamond was 9.7mm across. The stones in my band were 13 points each, just btw, and 3.2mm. 4mm ring width, when set.

@SimoneDi's set is perfect, in my opinion, and her 3 stone is one of the loveliest on PriceScope. But unless I'm mis-remembering, her center stone is over 2 cts. @SimoneDi - can you pls weigh in on this? Thank you!
Thank you for that.

I have a 1.6 Center with a 3mm Width band solitaire.
I know it’s really thick, but I totally love it.
☺

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MysticalGems -

I'd always advise people to have what they wanted. But just be aware, balance and proportion is everything, and there's a HUGE difference between 3mm and 4mm.

Horsegirl76

Shiny_Rock
Mine is 4 mm with 12 diamonds set in platinum. It’s hefty, but I have a size 7 finger. I prefer the channel set as I am highly active and rough on my rings. In fact, I managed to crack a diamond in a previous channel set band! In my experience, I would be careful of the band overpowering the E-ring. I had this problem and am now on my third upgrade lol! This time (in the process of upgrading now) I think I have the perfect balance. Below is a picture with my one carat solitaire so you can see, depending on your perspective, what I mean.

E6F3E74C-638B-4DEF-9E3D-251327C93977.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.