shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone wearing their rings with a gap?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VivaVegas

Rough_Rock
HI everyone! I''m typically more of a lurker, but I''d love to know the answer to this. I''ve searched some old posts, but the more input the better.

I adore my custom 3 stone ring! (pic attached in theory, assuming I did it right!). It can''t fit another ring flush with it, but I''m actually not that worried/upset at this point. I''m sure I don''t want a curved band (because of the usual reasons... want a smaller band to travel with, etc and it looks funny just wearing a curved band). Anyone wear a ring with a gap that likes the way it looks? I''m having trouble finding tons of pics of "gap" e-ring/wb. I''m thinking either a very thin diamond or plain gold band would look best with mine if I want to go the "gap route".

Also I''m considering keeping this one on my left hand and getting a really different/cool wb for my right hand.

What have others done? Anyone like their gap and have a pic to share? Anyone do the rh/lh route? I''m completely ok with being non-traditional, and I''d love to see some ideas you guys have!

VivaVegas

Rough_Rock
*Trying* to attach a pic. Excuse the bad photography.

E-ring555.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I wear my three stone with a band there is a small gap...I rather like a small gap.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results